• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Informer NA review...



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
505
So, apparently Kingdom Hearts 2 scored a well deserved 9 in the latest issue of Game Informer. I've never read the magazine so I don't know whether or not that's an impressive score for their standards.

The review would make any KH fan happy. They seemed very enthusiastic about the game and deemed it as 'another Square Enix masterpiece'. I was also happy to hear that they thought Haley Joel Osment did a great job with Sora and that Diz's voice (Christopher Lee) will not be a disappointment. Over all, this review just made me more excited!
 
Last edited:

Angel_Protector

New member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
391
Age
34
Location
Orlando,Fl.
I got the book in the mail today and I just read the Review and it seen very Great to read. They hit the mojay good Point on Kh2.
 

Sharikaaria

New member
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
758
Location
A murky abyss.. no really
i just wasn't too sure about what they were saying because they lowered kh2's score because the storyline wasn't good enough. that seem's faulty to me since the game is supposed to have a really good story
 

chasingdusk

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
505
Voila!

218.jpg
 
D

Dexter

Guest
chasingdusk said:
So, apparently Kingdom Hearts 2 scored a well deserved 9 in the latest issue of Game Informer. I've never read the magazine so I don't know whether or not that's an impressive score for their standards.

The review would make any KH fan happy. They seemed very enthusiastic about the game and deemed it as 'another Square Enix masterpiece'. I was also happy to hear that they thought Haley Joel Osment did a great job with Sora and that Diz's voice (Christopher Lee) won't be a disappointment. Over all, this review just made me more excited!

They didnt say that! They said that " Haley Joel Osment (Sora) did an easspically good job of voicing Sora!" But Diz ( Christopher Lee) stole the show!" So yeah that's what they said. Oh and Gameinformer is a TOUGH Reveiw team, which means they don't give out perfect scores that often. Im just blessed that im wating for an awsme game!!!!
 
D

Dexter

Guest
Sharikaaria said:
i just wasn't too sure about what they were saying because they lowered kh2's score because the storyline wasn't good enough. that seem's faulty to me since the game is supposed to have a really good story

*Srry for double posting* But they lowerd kh2 score becuase they thought the game was toooooooooooooooooo long.. That's why they lowerd the score. ^_^ So bascically that's a good thing, I guess!?
 

Kunoke

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
522
Location
USA
Game informer is REALLY rough with their reviews :/

It's not every day they give a game a 9. And don't worry about their comment on the storyline...like I said, they're pretty picky with their games.
 

chasingdusk

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
505
Ha ha ha! I'm sorry for not quoting them exactly. lol.

But, it kind of sucks that they scored it down just because it was too long. A long game is a good thing!
 

Rick Mulluns

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
769
Location
California
Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
rpg master said:
They didnt say that! They said that " Haley Joel Osment (Sora) did an easspically good job of voicing Sora!" But Diz ( Christopher Lee) stole the show!" So yeah that's what they said. Oh and Gameinformer is a TOUGH Reveiw team, which means they don't give out perfect scores that often. Im just blessed that im wating for an awsme game!!!!

Indeed. I've only seen 4 games that got a 10 out of 10 from Game Informer.
 

chasingdusk

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
505
IF_IL_II_IP said:
not all the time

True. There are games that are extremely long and boring, and that's one thing. But when it's KH2, well...that's a whole other thing! So, don't you think a long KH2 game is a good thing?
 

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
1,973
Age
31
Location
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
True. There are games that are extremely long and boring, and that's one thing. But when it's KH2, well...that's a whole other thing! So, don't you think a long KH2 game is a good thing?
yes i think its a good thing but he said long games are good. but some of the time long games really suck. really short games suck too. i like a moderate gameplay time like 15-30 hours of gameplay unless its a really good game that has to be longer
 

theotherwhitesora

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
96
Location
Pasadena, Texas
Kunoke said:
Game informer is REALLY rough with their reviews :/

It's not every day they give a game a 9. And don't worry about their comment on the storyline...like I said, they're pretty picky with their games.

Surprises me that Halo 2 got a 10. A lot of games got a 10: Wind Waker, GTA:San Andreas, God of War, Resident Evil 4, Halo 2, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and any others I forgot.
 

Kunoke

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
522
Location
USA
theotherwhitesora said:
Surprises me that Halo 2 got a 10. A lot of games got a 10: Wind Waker, GTA:San Andreas, God of War, Resident Evil 4, Halo 2, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and any others I forgot.

When they give a game a 10, it usually deserves it...

The only reason Halo 2 gets the 10 is because the multiplayer is so solid. The campaign wasn't that great.
 

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
1,018
Awards
4
Location
Texas
well, I think that they gave kh2 a good score
they usually don't give rpg's 9's so kh2 must be really good.....
AWESOME!!!!
 

Kunoke

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
522
Location
USA
OmegaChosen said:
well, I think that they gave kh2 a good score
they usually don't give rpg's 9's so kh2 must be really good.....
AWESOME!!!!

Actually they frequently give high scores to RPGs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top