• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Informer NA review...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imasecretadmirer

i love how random people are just commenting when they OBVIOUSLY havent read the mag consistantly for the past few months/years. ive been subscribed 2 years in a row now, and although they arent the easiest review crew around, they are, DEFINITELY not has just as they should be...5 games got 9's in last months issue...unless there was a surge of amazing games last month, thats a little blind to me.

and giving halo 2 a 10 simply for the multiplayer? i think not...im guessing it was so they wouldnt suffer the wrath of the fanboys (though they'd be too busy "fragging" to notice...i dont think they can read anyway:) )

Anyway, it wouldnt have mattered to me whether it got a 1 or 100, im going to have it in a week and a half, and im going to love it. whos with me?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, yeah but it's usually below a 9, it never seems to break the 9 barrier
but hey, I don't read every review, but what i do read of rpg's don't usually get above a 8.75 unless they're from square

Kunoke

imasecretadmirer said:
and giving halo 2 a 10 simply for the multiplayer? i think not...im guessing it was so they wouldnt suffer the wrath of the fanboys (though they'd be too busy "fragging" to notice...i dont think they can read anyway:) )

Riiiight.

Halo 2 doesn't deserve a 10. That's not what I said. But that's the reason it gets high scores. It's Xbox Live integration is what made it good....end of story.

Whether you choose to believe it or not.

Anyway, Game informer is tough. They've loosened up a bit since I was subscribed but they're still tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back