• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Making Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
Attention everyone

I am working on a game my mind is full of well thought out ideas its giving me headaches

Well I need
Programmers
Scripters
Digital Artists
Stat tester/modifier
Quest story layout
Mapmakers

so on

any one who knows any thing about this or can do any of this tell me

just post what you can do I will have a message board for it soon

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I suggest you go to a different forum, cuz you wont find any people thatll want to help you except for n00bs that go like "OMGZ8 I W4NT TO M3KE KH2 S9QUEL!!!!"

Rmxp.Net is a good site for that. (has a biiiig forum if youre into game making)

Boris The Blade

Simply put, if you wanna make a game, you'd best know what you're doing, and how to do it.

If you need all that on your team, then its obvious the only thing you have coming to you is a dream, and not reality.

And New2Ya is also right, if you want to make a game, take it elsewhere, cause not many people here are interested.

Try www.bobandgeorge.com

Its a megaman webcomic website, but the forums it has are pretty huge, and they're also known for fangame projects. You can try there, but like I said, be careful. The people there don't like n00bs who have no idea what they're doing or how to do it.

Back