• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game of the year?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2fan101

do any of you think kh2 will win game of the year or at least be a nominee y or y not? I think it should win game of the year but iono... tell me your thoughts

ChronoTrigga

If anything, best RPG of the year. I say this knowing that FF12 is coming out this year.....I'd take KH2 battle over FF12's new battle system (not that its bad or anything) but man.....after 8 hours of straight hacking and slashing w/o getting bored says something. O_O

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
It has to compete with Elder scrolls 4 and possibly but not likely Halo 3. It will get nominee, but it does at least deserve best game on PS2, if FFXII doesn't get that spot.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Hell no. This game is far from being the game of the year. If anything, its a pretty decent game.:p

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
ChronoTrigga said:
If anything, best RPG of the year. I say this knowing that FF12 is coming out this year.....I'd take KH2 battle over FF12's new battle system (not that its bad or anything) but man.....after 8 hours of straight hacking and slashing w/o getting bored says something. O_O
What is up with your sig! you on drugs!?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's probably not the game of the year. For me, it is anyway. But the game of the year will probably go to that Oblivian game.

But for me, KH2 is my game of the year. I can't stop playing it. Do you know how many hours I put into it?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
it wont even come close to game of the year. but best rpg is a possibility. it just has to come close to Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion...and there are alot of followers to that game. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I think it would win best E rated game. Because out of all the recent E rated games, this one is the best.

ansem13

It's really good and all, but games usually don't get nominated for GotY when their gameplay consists mainly of mashing the X button.
And best PRG will probably go to FFXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back