• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanos_1232000

Well since Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't gonna be released in 15 days :) . What videogame are you playing to make the time go by. Me Growlanser and Baiten Kaitos.

brainy_pigeon

I'm playing FFX, it passes LOTS of time. Plus, I really don't have many other games to play.

Oh yeah, and I'm replaying KH1.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i'm playin Jak 2, Jak X, Ratchet Deadlocked, i might replay KH i'm not sure, SW Battlefront 2, and SW episode III (beatin' it for the second time). that's what i'm playin':D

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
I'm on FFX for my first time actually, and yeah it definitely does pass a lot of time. I'm also playing FFIV Advance when I can't get to my PS2. No matter what though I keep wanting to replay KH1 and CoM...

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
im re-playing both KH and CoM with no custom keys for KH and CoM all kingdom Keycards so its hard as hell

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
We are going to play it in two weeks regardless. If it is not the 28th it will be in that week. Me well I have been playing Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
The Conquerer said:
We are going to play it in two weeks regardless. If it is not the 28th it will be in that week. Me well I have been playing Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King.

Dats a good game!! Took me two weeks to pass...so it easily passes the time! :D
Also Zelda is great too!!! I might want to play all them again, except Im playin FFX......so never mind......

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I know, I beat it too. I am just finding all of the items. Got everyone to Level 99 though. I still got to do all the mini games and beat the monster arena. It clocked me in at 196 hours. I did not take long to beat though. It is just those extras that gets me. And yes it does help the time go by faster. Soon in 2 weeks I can finally enjoy one of the best games of all time. It is so close but also so far away.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Oathkeeper01 said:
Dats a good game!! Took me two weeks to pass...so it easily passes the time! :D
Also Zelda is great too!!! I might want to play all them again, except Im playin FFX......so never mind......

Winwaker and Ocnarina of Time r good ones to play. and rpg_master, is Sonic Riders a good game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back