• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game stores showing som htings about kh 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

I went to Game Stop and they have this little tv with a dvd. When i went there i was looking for some games, then they put inhtis dvd that had game trailers for the games that are coming in whats left of 2005 right so there was one of ff advent children i was watching it then after that came a trialer of KH 2 i was lika what then i asked the guy in the store when was kh 2 be in stores (becouse i saw the trailer in the store and i thought it was going to be relesaed soon) well he told me that it was going to be released in december but he dosent know what number. is it true that its coming in december?

hecger

ok yeah your right but i thought it was for sure that it was going to be realesed in december since the guy from the store told me that sorry everybody
Sora_aroS said:
No one really knows alot of game store owners say that dont beileve anything until Nomura says it ok

Counterpart

release date is Winter2005..hopefully November-December it should be released(yea November isn't Winter but the way production is going I hope it is released sooner)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
We. Don't. Know.

Shops, malls, online stores, whatever, they all have their individual KH2 release dates. Sadly none of them are based on what Square Enix says, since the date is not yet on their site. Until then, release date threads aren't allowed.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back