• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game that holds the key to the future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:closedeyes:Well i dont remember where is saw it but i saw it somewhere.

i remember reading something and nomura said that all three of the games will have secret endings that go to kh3. they all are about kh3 but they are all different and when u see all of them togther then it will give u an understanding of what kh3 is going to be like:thumbup:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
:closedeyes:Well i dont remember where is saw it but i saw it somewhere.

i remember reading something and nomura said that all three of the games will have secret endings that go to kh3. they all are about kh3 but they are all different and when u see all of them togther then it will give u an understanding of what kh3 is going to be like:thumbup:

You have a source where I can read this for myself?

A

Audo

I personally think Coded has the most 'future' value in a Secret Ending, seeing how it's possible for it to finish releasing after BBS (phone game and all).
As for the rest, I can see Days and BBS showing sort of 'sneak peeks' about 'what happened to-' dealing with the characters introduced. BBS for either one of TAV or their current incarnations or like OmniChaos said, about Xehanort. Days could show something about Xion since I doubt she's gone-gone, or a link up to KH2 though that wouldn't have that much value.
Coded, however, will no doubt link up to KH3 if it'd have a secret ending, or some mind blowing "lol you never knew this-"
Thiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Terrah

As we know, Kingdom Hearts likes to give us a concept video to go with the next game in the lineup, KHI gave one for KHII and KHII gave us one for BBS. My question is which game do you think will give the "heads up" to the next game.

I personally hope it's RE:COM because it's on a console system and it will allow for a better video (Plus it comes out in december so it's not to far away)

Otherwise I want it to be BBS because the PSP is made to handle video, so again for the quality

I think that they will all have videos pointing towards Kingdom Hearts 3, but I think BBS will have the "main" video I guess you could say. I think this because I heard Coded isnt coming to North America and a huge majority of the fans/buyers are from here(North America), so it seems like most of the information would be on BBS and some on 358/2 Days. This could be wrong though because KH2FM+ showed more of a video of BBS then KH2 did and that was only released in Japan, so I could be completly wrong. They could just make Coded have the biggest secret ending or what ever you want to call it because it's not like we wont see it on the internet or something like we did with KH2FM+ secret ending. I'm pretty sure they didnt confirm BBS or 358/2 days for North America yet did they(could be wrong)? Even if they didnt we have to get those for sure. I could be wrong about everything, we could get Coded too, who knows, I'm just blabing my thoughts away.

As for RE:COM, I think the secret ending could be the same secret ending as the KH2FM+ ending, seeing as they didnt have a game with that ending in North America. It could aso be a whole new ending though(which I'm hoping) showing something else like a new BBS scene or a 358/2 Days scene because that is coming here first. Who knows?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
As for RE:COM, I think the secret ending could be the same secret ending as the KH2FM+ ending, seeing as they didnt have a game with that ending in North America. It could aso be a whole new ending though(which I'm hoping) showing something else like a new BBS scene or a 358/2 Days scene because that is coming here first. Who knows?

If Re:COM does have a secret ending I would hope that that is what it would be.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
If Re:COM does have a secret ending I would hope that that is what it would be.

Hmm.. I never really thought about Re: CoM having a secret ending. Ehh.. seeing how it will release before the others, I doubt it'll have anything related to KH3. Then again, maybe there could be a snippet or very short teaser trailer about KH3. Oh, and just because Japanese Re: CoM's "secret ending" was Roxas in TT does not mean that it won't be changed in the American version Personally, I think that thepossible KH3-based secret ending will either be in BBS, Coded, or it will be seperated into pieces and on all three games, if not four. (Re: CoM) Personally though, if Re: CoM does have a new "secret ending," I think it'll more likely refer to either Days or BBS. Days might make more sense though, since a fair amount (not all of it, obviously) of the game takes place after CoM.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
in Re:CoM I just got to the Epilogue, it´s Roxas in TT.
otherwise, look at Youtube

Meh. They change the secret endings all the time. Its never definate that thats what it will have at the end.

Sora's Darkside

I really hope there's not much in Coded, or that it's really easy to hunt down and piece together because even though we're all KH fanatics, 95% of us will not be willing or capable of changing our cell phones and cell phone plans just to play a game we have to pay more to download. (Nomura put it on a console!)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'd rather it be 3 pieces of a single trailer.

It'd give me much more incentive to fulfill the (possibly) insane requirements to view them.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's really too bad that it was on such a different console. I get why he did it- it's cool to be able to play it on a phone, but it won't be able to be played by most of NA, not to mention the other European countries. Most people won't buy a new phone just to play a game. I suppose I'll have to make do with YouTube once it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back