• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game that holds the key to the future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Darkside

As we know, Kingdom Hearts likes to give us a concept video to go with the next game in the lineup, KHI gave one for KHII and KHII gave us one for BBS. My question is which game do you think will give the "heads up" to the next game.

I personally hope it's RE:COM because it's on a console system and it will allow for a better video (Plus it comes out in december so it's not to far away)

Otherwise I want it to be BBS because the PSP is made to handle video, so again for the quality

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think that it will be in BBS since its going to be released last. But you never know maybe they could put a little teaser in Coded.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I would say Coded...
Something tells me the secret ending of BBS will show us either Xehanort arriving at RG or the creation of the first heartless...

Master Riku 789

I think all three will have a secret ending. But BBS will have the longest and most important of the three.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I personally think Coded has the most 'future' value in a Secret Ending, seeing how it's possible for it to finish releasing after BBS (phone game and all).
As for the rest, I can see Days and BBS showing sort of 'sneak peeks' about 'what happened to-' dealing with the characters introduced. BBS for either one of TAV or their current incarnations or like OmniChaos said, about Xehanort. Days could show something about Xion since I doubt she's gone-gone, or a link up to KH2 though that wouldn't have that much value.
Coded, however, will no doubt link up to KH3 if it'd have a secret ending, or some mind blowing "lol you never knew this-"

Master Riku 789

Coded is coming out this winter in Japan so I hope it has a long secret ending like KH2FM had. 2:50 - 3:00 minutes is enough for me.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I think I have to agree with SA slightly on this. I think the 'sneak peek' will be from Coded, but not really because it will finish releasing last.

Isn't it said that Coded is really the one that continues with the future of KH? That it's after Jiminy returns home? Well, this has probably already been said, but what if the events of Coded happen between the time that KH2 ends... and the time that Sora, Kairi, and Riku recieve the letter from the King? If that holds true (which I have no idea if it would or not), then whatever happened in Coded could lead into KH3, which means that Coded will most likely have the 'sneak peek'.

However, this is all just conjecture... and a pretty watery theory that shouldn't be in this thread, really....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think I have to agree with SA slightly on this. I think the 'sneak peek' will be from Coded, but not really because it will finish releasing last.

Isn't it said that Coded is really the one that continues with the future of KH? That it's after Jiminy returns home? Well, this has probably already been said, but what if the events of Coded happen between the time that KH2 ends... and the time that Sora, Kairi, and Riku recieve the letter from the King? If that holds true (which I have no idea if it would or not), then whatever happened in Coded could lead into KH3, which means that Coded will most likely have the 'sneak peek'.

However, this is all just conjecture... and a pretty watery theory that shouldn't be in this thread, really....

I like to think of the letter SRK received as being sent because of Coded. Coded happened, the shit hit the fan, Mickey sent for backup XD

And I think Coded being after KH2 and probably being fully released last are connected. All three games are connected after all, and I like to think Coded is the combining factor even before KH3. It fits in with Nomura choosing the consoles he puts the KH games on - BBS being the most epic is on the PSP; probably for multiplayer and whatever Days is on the DS; and Coded, being a story that is based on both those games - is on a console that lets it be released in parts.
By the time the parts in Coded concerning Days were released, we'd have already played Days. And by the time Coded wraps things up for KH3, we'd have already (hopefully) played BBS and can progress smoothly :3 all this without truly being 'spoiled' by Coded since we properly played the other games.

Lifes.Lover

Website
I like to think of the letter SRK received as being sent because of Coded. Coded happened, the shit hit the fan, Mickey sent for backup XD

And I think Coded being after KH2 and probably being fully released last are connected. All three games are connected after all, and I like to think Coded is the combining factor even before KH3. It fits in with Nomura choosing the consoles he puts the KH games on - BBS being the most epic is on the PSP; probably for multiplayer and whatever Days is on the DS; and Coded, being a story that is based on both those games - is on a console that lets it be released in parts.
By the time the parts in Coded concerning Days were released, we'd have already played Days. And by the time Coded wraps things up for KH3, we'd have already (hopefully) played BBS and can progress smoothly :3 all this without truly being 'spoiled' by Coded since we properly played the other games.

Well... that's what I was trying to say, at least the beginning part. I was saying that if the events of Coded happened between the time that KH2 ended, and SRK recieved the letter, then it stands to reason that the letter will be about what happened during Coded, which will lead through to KH3.

The other part that you mentioned, I have to admit that I haven't taken much thought to. I have no clue why Nomura chose the consoles he did, seeing as how I only own one of those consoles.

BirthByMom

I think all three will have a secret ending. But BBS will have the longest and most important of the three.

Exactly what I'm speculating. BBS can definately be considered as the 'main' game of the three, allthough all of them are spin-offs of some kind, BBS will have the most meaning towards KH3 as 358/2 days about roxas in org.XIII.. With 14 members.. :D And from coded.. I really can't think anything. I'd like to think that the game has a bigger meaning than just a spin-off and it propably will, but from the effects in KH3, I'm still completely clueless.

I'm kinda guessing that what happens in BBS has a direct effect in KH3 storyline, especially if Ven is connected to roxas/sora as their 'unbirth' form or something else. Who knows.. Maybe Ven is Soras Brother :p

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know this isnt part of the tread but I am new and no ones given me decent information but how do i MAKE MY OWN THREAD

R

ranklet

lmao cant wa8 4 3 to come out

http://www.fantom-xp.com/it_16__Ringdom_Hearts,_Sora_-_Master_Form.html

Lifes.Lover

Website
I know this isnt part of the tread but I am new and no ones given me decent information but how do i MAKE MY OWN THREAD

Ugh... there's a little box at the top of the board that, when you click on it, says... make new thread.

There are faqs for this thing, and there is the possibility of looking around to find it, instead of going off topic in a thread. This isn't the place for those questions, I'm pretty sure.

Lifes.Lover

Website
OK it´s wrong but, hey, (s)he´s new, forgive him/her

I guess you´re a guy aren´t you

Actually, I'm female. Have been for 19 years.

Sorry, it's not that (s)he asked the question, simply that (s)he asked it in the wrong place, without looking at the sticky-noted 'READ THIS' that is in every forum board. Plus, I'm having a bad day, sorry. Didn't mean to take it out on him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back