• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gamefaqs.com character battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraskid

i dont know if you've heard but there is a character battle at gamefaqs.com. you have to vote for the kh people. kairi already won and is set up against rikku from ff10. right now riku is against yoshi and in a week or so sora has got a rematch against soild snake from metal gear solid. riku is losing right now and needs votes. so be the better person and vote riku.:lol: ok here is the link http://www.gamefaqs.com/index

Last edited:

soraskid

i hope riku wins and sorry i forgot the link.and i was wrong sora isnt going against snake

Last edited:

heartofRiku

well Riku is still losing to Yoshi. It is currently 48519 votes to Riku and 60777 votes to Yoshi. It's not looking good for Riku.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If Riku seriously loses, GameFAQs will suck. >.> OFFICIALLY. -ish bricked- D:

C'mon peoples! RIKU NEEDS TO KICK SOME CLASSIC LIZARD-Y THINGY BUTT! Who cares if Yoshi has a tongue? Riku has Dark Aura. ;D

soraskid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! why arent you people voting. its like you dont care. but thanks to people who did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back