• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameinformer - Naming The Next Kingdom Hearts Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think that this is sort of a terrible article. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only one that really made me chuckle was this:

Kingdom Hearts: The Touching of Thought
The Boardroom Pitch: The Touching of Thought is the perfect title for a Kingdom Hearts game, because it sounds like it should mean something, but it totally doesn't. Gamers will ponder the significance of the title all the way to the cash register. How can you touch a thought? Or is a thought touching something else? Are my thoughts touching me right now? I absolutely must pay $60 to find out.

Are my thoughts touching me right now?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Donkey Farts
I don't know what I feel?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Carrot Sock Surprise

misread this one, you can imagine what i read it as

Roro

Awards
Lol the titles sounds really dumb usually the titles of KH games have some sort of relevance to the story (well I guess that could go for anything with a title) but these ones sound like they were made up by a three year old or something.

But at least these gave me a good laugh :p

doortolight

Awards
OK who ever wrote this for gameinformer is on my hitlist, along with that guy a few yrs back that wrote that kh3 would be based of mysteries.

WaveK89

So he's making fun of the KH Titles. No need to get your pants all bunched up. I have to admit, some of the descriptions were a bit humorous.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This actually gives me ideas for something we're planning. Thanks for the link and lullz Van71193~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First read it left a nasty taste in my mouth. Second read made me genuinely laugh at the titles. Third read had me thinking of better ideas then them without it pretty much picking on the series and being completely random and self-serving.

I can't believe I read them three times xD

State

Awards
Its obviously just making fun of the fact that Kingdom Hearts games usually have terrible titles.
Which of then have been terrible? KINGDOM HEARTS, Final Mix, Re:/Chain of Memories, II, Re:/coded, 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep, V-Cast, Mobile, 3D Dream. Drop. Distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back