• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameinformer's top 200 games of all time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You ain't just whistling Dixie sister.

I'm surprised Re:Chain didn't make the list.

i'm not, the game was a simple remake, it was great on GBA because it max out the capabilities of it, but on PS2 i was hoping fro a CGi opening and enging and a better OST. maybe even mroe added scenes

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I'm not sure if Golden Sun is far better than KH2, but I can agree it's better than KH2
The Golden Sun series in general is better than the Kingdom Hearts series. :\

hmm.....golden sun?

i was hoping the dot hack games would be in the list
There's another good series that didn't make the list. D:

Eh, I knew the list was likely made of fail when I recognized most every game on the list. Rarer, more obscure games didn't even get recognized. The Sims even made the list, but The Sims 2 and 3, both of which are head-and-shoulders above the original, are no where to be seen. I was surprised Ico and Shadow of the Colossus made the list, to be honest, with the other games that had gone absent.

I was also surprised at some of the more recent games that made the list... And... NHL '94 was the only Sports game I remember seeing on the list, though I'm certain newer ones blow that one out of the water. Not to mention you'd be hard-pressed to name many Zelda and Star Wars games which did not make the list. (Surprised The Force Unleashed didn't make it, actually)

Allister Rose

French Lover
The Golden Sun series in general is better than the Kingdom Hearts series. :\

There's another good series that didn't make the list. D:

Eh, I knew the list was likely made of fail when I recognized most every game on the list. Rarer, more obscure games didn't even get recognized. The Sims even made the list, but The Sims 2 and 3, both of which are head-and-shoulders above the original, are no where to be seen. I was surprised Ico and Shadow of the Colossus made the list, to be honest, with the other games that had gone absent.

I was also surprised at some of the more recent games that made the list... And... NHL '94 was the only Sports game I remember seeing on the list, though I'm certain newer ones blow that one out of the water. Not to mention you'd be hard-pressed to name many Zelda and Star Wars games which did not make the list. (Surprised The Force Unleashed didn't make it, actually)

the list could be revised, but it's strange to hear that golden sun is far better than kh series....of course i do believe kh2 is due to soem discression, still i just asked af ew of my friends thoguh they also say they havent heard of it. was it released everywhere?

i dont think sports games should enter since there is always a newer version with almost the same stuff. maybe it's to a specific genre of games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back