• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Games you have trouble playiing again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Zelda: MM and OoT
FFVII
super mario 64
GTA games

O

Oberon

Disgaea DS. I got like maybe half way through the game, only to come to the conclusion I really hated the grid-style battle system. I liked it sort of at first but it progressively made me more and more pissed off, even when I attempted to get into it.

Another game I probably won't be going back to is Fire Emblem (can't remember which one, it's on the DS). Pretty much for the same reason as above, but with the addition of an abundance of dialogue. Yes, I know I can skip it, but that results in me being clueless. I either spend 3x as much time listening to dialogue as I do playing the game, or ONLY play the game with no dialogue. Very irritating. But I hear FE games tend to do that anyway...

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Most of my PS2 games. It's a hassle to set it up. Most of my PS2 games that I have are unfinished, because most of the one's from my childhood I sold, so these are more recent purchases, like Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. I used to play them non-stop, but, ever since I got my PS3 in the fall of '09, I rarely touch it.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
αsiя;5471001 said:
Games that are very linear and don't really give you any control over the story. Even though I love Uncharted 2, I couldn't play the single player again after beating it once and going through the same stages trying to get all the treasures.

Really? I just love the action, though some chapters I skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back