• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameShark codes[Very Sorry if Old]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIKUSFACE

Dude i know i want some to i cant find one i just want one so i can play again for fun!!!!

Aros123

no unfortunatly the offical website where you can get gameshark codes hasn't put them in yet

King Keyblade

Whats better Action Replay Max (normal or Max, if there is normal), or gameshark (normal, or MAX if there is one)

Sora Kun

There is currently no Gameshark Kingdom Hearts 2 Codes at the moment, check sometime next month, I wouldn't expect them to have any yet anywho, but yes, only ARMAX has codes at the moment, check sometime later on.

King Keyblade

could u guys plz answer my question:

Whats better Action Replay Max (normal or Max, if there is normal), or gameshark (normal, or MAX if there is one)

KH2Lover

Gameshark

Where is the best place to get one? I've beaten the game and beaten Sephy AND got the Ultima Weapon and I want to have some major fun.

Aros123

Re: Gameshark

you can go to their website at www.codejunkies.com, as for gameshark, i don't think they have any new codes for kh2 nor will they have any for a while so i would get another gamecheat system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back