• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamesradar's week of Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

good articles or not?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • meh...

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, i haven't posted in a long time cuz im waiting for the hype to go away so my threads on old games wont be forgotten as quickly.

Anyway, i don't kno if you know this, but Gamesradar is having a week of Disney, and it's said that it's basically a week of Kingdom Hearts

They have some pretty cool articles, even if their predictions are off, check it out!

Gamesradar.com

-Metalmanmac1

Awards
From their article, Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far:

"It turns out the stranger belongs to a group called Organization XIII, which is made up entirely of powerful Heartless called Nobodies"

Stopped reading.

A

Azrael

Lawl

people don't know difference between heartless and nobodies

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You can't really blame them. Nobodies are when the series started getting excessively convoluted. Only we diehard fans actually give a shit about all the details.

Radon

mofo
You can't really blame them. Nobodies are when the series started getting excessively convoluted. Only we diehard fans actually give a shit about all the details.

Agreed. If you ask me anything about MGS I would probably give you some dumbass answer because I don't discuss it everyday. Plus these people finish a game a week so I doubt they're going to remember the specifics of each game they play, especially one that came out three years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back