• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Beside I am sure those 5 cent stickers will end up in a take one basket eventually

Awards
I wonder if EB games will have the same bonus, considering its a branch of gamestop... thats where i pre-ordered from. it even says on the ebe sight that you'd pick up the game at a GAMESTOP. hmm...

Cheaken

Awards
I won't even put the stickers on my PSP it will most likely ruin them and they peel and I'm sure they're pretty pretty.

G3N3

wow stickers? wtf. they coulda gone bettr thn tht. hell! evn a little poster not evn a big one but little woulda been bettr. or just a little 10 page artbook! is it just me or does it seem like companies tht like to rip us off are becoming bigger cheap skates?

impart

Climb The Sky
wow stickers? wtf. they coulda gone bettr thn tht. hell! evn a little poster not evn a big one but little woulda been bettr. or just a little 10 page artbook! is it just me or does it seem like companies tht like to rip us off are becoming bigger cheap skates?

its not just you. for days I got a poster. I hated the cover art for days but still. its not like posters are expensive to produce. I wouldnt mind a poster

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They're ripping us off? They're being generous enough to include a preorder bonus. A lame one at that, but a bonus nevertheless. It's free. We're not paying anything extra for them. You sir, do not understand the meaning of the word "cheapskate".

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

How is this "ripping us off"? This is a BONUS. We're not paying any extra for it. Just be glad we got a bonus in the first place, it's better than nothing.

Awards
But will there be a little sticker that says KINGDOM HEARTS to put on the front to make it look exactly like the BBS psp?

Musical charm

eh, stickers, I strangly like it, but mostly cause its like the same the design as the bbs special edittion psp for Jap. I wonder if it'll look good on a piano black psp...

Ryukashi17

Sure it could be a little more, but my PSP is a tad bit boring and plain and could use a bit of something extra on it. I personally am glad that you at least get something, and who knows, it could be one of those games that end up including more than what's first announced even though I highly doubt that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These better not be those cheap stickers that don't even stay on, or start peeling immediately afterwards D:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol, well, at least it's better than having a normal Piano black psp. I'll have a piano black psp with stickers on them! xD
I get to feel like I have the KH PSP, but they're really STTIICCKKAARRSSS :p

You get the feeling of KH, a PSP, and Stickers all in one!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would've been ecstatic to get some stickers if it was 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back