• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop releases new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GameStop recently updated their listing for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and has uploaded a brand new trailer for the upcoming HD remaster releasing in North America on Deceber 2nd 2014.

This four-minute trailer includes English cutscenes & gameplay from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and also brand new English cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD Cinematic Theater. 

You can view the trailer below or on GameStop's website.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Ninja'd by one minute.

Anyway, happy to listen to the English voices in re:coded and it's nice to see the Marluxia battle in English as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quality of the video will vary depending on our internet connection!

I love Willa Holland's "My name is Master Aqua! Now return my friend's heart or pay the price!"

Ninja'd by one minute.

Anyway, happy to listen to the English voices in re:coded and it's nice to see the Marluxia battle in English as well.

We had the same thought in mind xD People on Twitter kept talking about it and I was like "What?"

Definitely! I am so hyped for 2.5 in English. (Even though I'm playing it in Japanese right now)

Sdog

Awards
Very well put together trailer, the graphics were awesome!

raycat27_2003

Awards
I've been trying to call my local GameStop to see if I qualify for that pin because I pre-ordered before that was announced.

In other news, I'm totally have my ticket for the hype train and it's ready to be punched.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Very nice trailer. I always welcome more peeks at the Re:Coded scenes. :D It's funny they highlighted the "How It All Began" scene as a new thing in KH2FM when the whole scene was in the Days cinematics right?

Also they describe 2.5 as 3 games, 6 stories. I was confused on who the sixth was until I noticed they had Roxas there. xD

I've been trying to call my local GameStop to see if I qualify for that pin because I pre-ordered before that was announced.

In other news, I'm totally have my ticket for the hype train and it's ready to be punched.

You should still be fine. If you pre-ordered it you should automatically get the pin.

Dark Wing

Awards
You should still be fine. If you pre-ordered it you should automatically get the pin.
not necessarily, at least with eb games in canada, they have separate listings for the standard and limited edition and if you pre-ordered before the limited edition was announced you'll most likely get the standard edition. almost happened to me with 1.5, so i double checked again when i heard about the limited edition and sure enough I had to specify that i wanted the limited edition of the game when i pre-ordered

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
They didn't mention Armor of Eraqus, Mysterious Figure, or the Mushroom XIII Heartless. Other than that, best trailer yet!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I just noticed something. At 3:28-3:31 aren't those scenes from KH1? Why would they include them in this trailer?

Most likely those are the scenes Sora gets after he repairs the journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back