• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gaming Setup Thread 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I had one of these eons ago, but I'm curious to see what everyone is playing on nowadays :D

pics!

Delete if lame. <3

D

Deleted member 36435

If I can get my hands on a camera I will post
/reserve

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Crappy iPod camera bc my camera isn't charged.

My gaming center
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and my computer
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
You know what is funny? Something a lot of people dont know. Many smart phones/iphones etc. put a GPS tag on the photos you take and thus, I can track down your location at the time the picture was taken of your gaming systems and they'll be all mine! >=D BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!...... No, I kid, but really, be careful with your phones.....

I'll post up my picture one day... my setup is kinda lame..... D;

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Loving the ball as a chair.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Are those trittons? I'm thinking about getting myself a pair. How are they (if they are indeed Trittons)?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Battlestaitions thread? Nice.

Installed my old small monitor next to my old one, usually keep chat/IM stuff there, and when I actually start playing games, it can be used to keep other windows still open while playing fullscreen on the large one.

img0040f.jpg

Hoping to add a 360 next to the PS3 under the desk. Maybe also a shower unit and a minifridge so I can be totally self-sufficient within my own room.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Battlestaitions thread? Nice.

Installed my old small monitor next to my old one, usually keep chat/IM stuff there, and when I actually start playing games, it can be used to keep other windows still open while playing fullscreen on the large one.

img0040f.jpg

Hoping to add a 360 next to the PS3 under the desk. Maybe also a shower unit and a minifridge so I can be totally self-sufficient within my own room.

Okay you totally just set this up just for this thread and I know for a fact you don't like the 360.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Okay you totally just set this up just for this thread and I know for a fact you don't like the 360.
Nah, the TV with BF:BC2 was always there, but I had to shift it and the PS2 across so as to fit the small screen in as well. The only thing I really dislike about the 360 is the way XBL and payments work. It's also got Halo: Reach, and if there are games that come out for both PS3 and 360 that are exactly the same in every way, I'll default to the 360 because I like the controller better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back