• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General feeling towards the game for now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Agroogrooiya

Awards
We need some marketing hype or something cmon. Give us a teaser page or some trailers or smth. All signs pointing to this being a mobileshit gacha rn and I really REALLY dont want that to be the case.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm actually pretty hyped for this game. I'm genuinely missing Union Cross, looking back it was a pretty fun game and I love that it actually brought the fanbase together. I miss the discussions and theories. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it! I hope the gameplay is fun.

Agroogrooiya

Awards
Been a whole ass month since the last post...can SE please do something to hype this up? Closed beta testing was supposed to be in Fall...we're nearing the midpoint already....

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hyped to heck and back for this but wish Square would be a lot less hush hush about it like just give us a preview image already you said we’d have beta in the fall and I haven’t heard a shread of news on it. I’m holding on hope for jump festa but if it’s not there or we don’t get something soon or around that time my heart is gonna riot

Zackarix

Awards
C'mon guys. We all know that when they say "fall" they mean "the last day of fall, possibly by a non-standard calendar if there's one that pushes it back further."

Awards
Considering how delayed the Dark Road finale was, I will be surprised if this even comes out by the end of the fiscal year. At this rate I'm expecting it next fall.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Considering how delayed the Dark Road finale was, I will be surprised if this even comes out by the end of the fiscal year. At this rate I'm expecting it next fall.
Dark Road's delays shouldn't affect Missing-Link considering the game portion was finished and the team relieved fairly early on, and then it was just down to the animators finishing up the story scenes.

We do, technically, still have a few weeks left of "fall," and the track record so far heavily suggests "pushing the window as far as it can go."

Awards
The KH mobile game curse where they basically wait till the last minute of their timeframe as usual.

Also wasn't the only indication of a Fall beta like...one interview?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also wasn't the only indication of a Fall beta like...one interview?
Yeah that's right. The trailer said there'd be a Closed Beta Test in 2022. Then Nomura's remarks in a Famitsu interview narrowed that down to Fall.

It's frustrating when companies use differing calendars all the time to stretch seasons and timeframes to match their claims.

Zackarix

Awards
Yeah that's right. The trailer said there'd be a Closed Beta Test in 2022. Then Nomura's remarks in a Famitsu interview narrowed that down to Fall.

It's frustrating when companies use differing calendars all the time to stretch seasons and timeframes to match their claims.
Why do they do this? I know that things like "Coming this fall!" build hype but stretching things out till the last second kills hype.

If they instead said "Coming this winter!" they could gain a lot of good will if development went smoothly and release it on the first day of winter or if development was going slower they would have a whole season where they could still keep their promise instead of having to rely on things like financial calendars to say that technically they didn't break their timeline promise.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why do they do this? I know that things like "Coming this fall!" build hype but stretching things out till the last second kills hype.

If they instead said "Coming this winter!" they could gain a lot of good will if development went smoothly and release it on the first day of winter or if development was going slower they would have a whole season where they could still keep their promise instead of having to rely on things like financial calendars to say that technically they didn't break their timeline promise.
They once said announcements for 3 was “coming this winter” in 2016 they missed it completely. Game dev is hard as things change all the time, they can fall behind, and internal dates get pushed. It does suck being a fan and being in the dark because you’re left in this situation where we are all scratching our heads in confusion.

AegisXIII

Awards
They once said announcements for 3 was “coming this winter” in 2016 they missed it completely. Game dev is hard as things change all the time, they can fall behind, and internal dates get pushed. It does suck being a fan and being in the dark because you’re left in this situation where we are all scratching our heads in confusion.
After dark road, I do not read the release dates anymore. 😂

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even if it was a japan exclusive, wouldn't we hear about it from Japanese people?
If it is closed, then no. People tend to be rather strict about following any closed beta guidelines if they aren’t allowed to share.

If not, then sure, but I’m not worried about that.

I would be bothered by the false advertisement by not indicating that the beta was for Japan only. There is nothing in the trailer that indicates this, but if that is what they decide to do, then they have effectively lied to their entire non-Japanese player base.

AegisXIII

Awards
The only trailer we got was for the 20th anniversary, which was a japanese focused event. It would make sense that the beta releases first there.

Back