• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General Gameplay Ideas You Want to See in Future Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Honestly with the introduction of keyblade transformations i would like to see the different wielders establish secondary perfered transformations. Like Axel still using his chakrams has his perfered keyblade transformation.
I could see Aqua having a Bow preference, Kairi a bow staff or crossbow preference, Riku an axe, Roxas twin daggers, Ven a spear, Terra a whip and and I'm drawing a blank for Xion, maybe battle yo-yos?
Riku needs a car (or motorcycle) as his Keyblade Transformation lol - just imagine him running over enemies

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It'd be like Lingering Will, I guess maybe Terra taught him that.

Though I suppose Riku could have a whip like Terra
hm... I wouldn't want Riku to be too much like Terra. Him gaining a car or 4 wheeler Keyblade transformation would be cool, but I think Riku gaining a Whip would be one step to far in direction of Terra. I could see Riku with a keyblade transformation akin to Ansems double souleater.

OrionGold

Awards
I would like to see the return of Wardrobe customization mechanic from Kingdom Hearts 0.2, but more in-depth this time around. For example, you can change every piece of wardrobe your character has like shoes, socks, shirts, jackets, gloves, wristbands, pants, hats, and even accessories. There should also be an option to change your characters hairstyles as a whole or change either just the front, back, top, and sides. With that said, all options should come in sets upon unlocking them.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sidequests with unique gameplay elements and combat encounters. It'd be nice to revisit a world, let's use Monstropolis as an example, where although the main storyline is cleared, you can go back and help Mike and Sully deal with a vaguely-Waternoose-looking heartless that is destroying doors. Nothing superboss level in difficulty, just a quick issue to go back and deal with at your own pace that might result in an important synth item as a reward.

HotGarbage

Awards
Make Kairi be Ava's granddaughter and give her a transformation like Yoruichi from Bleach, but instead of a cat it will be a pink fox. I think it would be amazing.

Here are some images to give you an idea.
jump_force_yoruichi.png
Yoruichi-jump-force-1620x800.jpg
614036-jumpforceyoruichibleachtrailer.jpg
jump force yoruichi.jpg
yoruichi jf.jpg
Jump-Force-Yoruichi-900x900.jpg

And give to Sora a keyblade formchange that is a guitar.

OrionGold

Awards
Awards
i want more swordplay based combat. part of the fun of the game is how isnt so much being OP but having interactive battles that require reading the enmy and reacting to their attacks. kinda like dark souls but with magic and other tools. i feel like KH3 focused too much on flashiness and less on this aspect. and genrally, more controlled gameplay, more player input, less automattion

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sidequests with unique gameplay elements and combat encounters. It'd be nice to revisit a world, let's use Monstropolis as an example, where although the main storyline is cleared, you can go back and help Mike and Sully deal with a vaguely-Waternoose-looking heartless that is destroying doors. Nothing superboss level in difficulty, just a quick issue to go back and deal with at your own pace that might result in an important synth item as a reward.
This reminded me of this one idea from long ago that nowadays could be thought of as a cross between NEO's social network and a dream eater link board. Each friendly Disney/FF character has a grid of buffs and abilities to grant Sora/other Protagonist which are acquired via accumulating "Friend Points".

For guest party members this is as easy as having them in the party during (this was back when having everyone on field at once wasn't possible). Perhaps extra FP is gained when they get kills or team up moves are used. Summons could also have grids to encourage players actually using them more often.

For NPCs, FP can be gained from completing tasks they have for the player. These are pretty much the side quests you mentioned. The quests from RE:Coded are also an example.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Bosses should have an extra attack or mix-up if you're on Critical mode. Nothing ridiculous or unfair, but an extra wrinkle of complexity to spice things up. The allure of seeing these extra special attacks might draw more casual players to learn how to play Critical, and from there they would enjoy learning the nuances of the battle system.

Back