• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Genesis?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Not really a theory just a thought. Well in the credits we see a black feather float down in front of Zack and we all assumed it was one of Sephiroth's black feathers and it most likely is but is it possible it could be one of Genesis' black feathers?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It could be, but there's no way of knowing. Perhaps he can be Zack's darkness like Sephiroth is to Cloud.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It was just a thought since Genesis was more tied to Zack due to Genesis accepting Zack as a Hero at the end of Crisis Core.

EDIT: I just realised this but:

Kh2-sephiroth2.jpg

Sephiroth's wings in KH are not black they are dark blue. Yet the feather in BBS was solid black. Now i'm seriously debating whether it could be Genesis' feather or not.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It was just a thought since Genesis was more tied to Zack due to Genesis accepting Zack as a Hero at the end of Crisis Core.

I wouldn't say he's more tied to Zack. Or rather that Zack's more tied to him. Zack seemed to be equally tied to all 3 of the Soldier experiment freaks.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

EDIT: I just realised this but:

Kh2-sephiroth2.jpg

Sephiroth's wings in KH are not black they are dark blue. Yet the feather in BBS was solid black. Now i'm seriously debating whether it could be Genesis' feather or not.

Like I said the wing was solid black, Sephiroth's in KH are dark blue. So now it's really up for debate.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The dark blue wings are an excellent argument for Genesis. However, Nomura could also be playing around with colours :tongue:

Anyway, more convinced of Genesis now. Which wouldn't be the worst thing if he appears sometime. Yes, it's FFVII again, but at least it wouldn't be Sephiroth.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
But I thought in kh2, when you first meet Sephy, a black feather falls in front of Sora and then pop goes though Sephy!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Nvm, nothing fell, Sephy just levitated up and pop went the Sephy. But I swore sometime during a cutscene with him a black feather falls down, maybe I'm wrong..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well the feather was black but Sephiroth's are dark blue so the the only other possible canidate is Genesis. Now this brings up a debate of if Genesis exist in the KH universe.

So might as well start debating. I am starting to think the feather belonged to Genesis simply because Sephiroth's KH feathers aren't black.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
But why would Genesis be at OC, besides having connections with Zack?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
But why would Genesis be at OC, besides having connections with Zack?

Does he really need another reason? If he appears, he's probably going to be an optional boss anyway.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ya, and I guess it's the same with having the boss fight of Sephy in OC in kh1, and with the added scenes of Cloud fighting him in the Final Mix.

P.s. I thought Genesis was a female.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Genesis: You stole my apples!
Zack: crap
:wink:

Btw, I'm all for an appearance of Angeal. Either in the colloseum or as some sort of physical combat mentor a la Merlin for magic.

T

The Spoiler

Ya, and I guess it's the same with having the boss fight of Sephy in OC in kh1, and with the added scenes of Cloud fighting him in the Final Mix.

P.s. I thought Genesis was a female.
LOL What are you, gender confused?! tidas
Probably some original side plot Nomura came up with for Zack and Genesis in KH.
But Genesis was never in KH... and I doubt that he would be in KH3 12 years later....

What about the Another Dive game? It could take place after BBS with Aqua in the Dark Realm... if so he could be in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back