• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

George Carlin Has Died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I was hoping there was a thread about this already. I just found out a little while ago and died a little inside. Wasn't a hardcore fan, but appreciated the guy for what he brought to society.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
What???? WHEN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He was my favorite comedian of all time. The guy was just hilarious. And he played some funny part in movies. I cant believe i havent heard about it until now. The guy will surely be missed.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, that's sad. I mean I know who he is and all but still.....wow, a bit of a shocker for me. :( My prayers goes to his family.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
No..................... . **** that, **** THAT!!!

Tell Igor to get the wires and a new heart, this is not happening.

That dirty old man was my idol. He was the central influence in my comedy.

*holding back tears* I've got some movies to watch.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I can't say I was one of his hugest fans, and I only mean that in the sense that I didn't watch enough of his material to consider myself such, but what I have seen I loved. Though, I feel like a total d*ck for having had "When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops" for at least a good year now, and am just now reading it after he died >: I'm going to have to look for his other books after I finish this one.

Though what really creeps me out is the conversation Carlin had with Jerry Seinfeld about a week before he died. The two of them talked about the surprising deaths of Tim Russert and Bo Diddley, and Carlin said something about how deaths like those come in threes but that he felt like they wouldn't be coming for him too.

Still, the man was one of the greatest comedians to have ever performed and won't likely be topped for ages to come, if ever at all. It's just a shame he had to leave so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back