• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get cha Snuggie on Daddy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi Ai

So Snuggie has done it again! Now we have Grandma and Grandpa looking like cult members at the movies and dad kickin it with mom on the couch? Just watch for yourself! The cm i saw on tv was much funnier but i cant find it so here...

edit:

Did she just say "Its Snuggie time?" And WTF are "Fluffy Fun Socks"?

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
zomg snuggies

Shut the fuck up already. This forum has already repeated itself twice. Snuggies is a shitty idea. Stop making idiotic threads about it again.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
they look like fucking members of a cult. these videos are just asking to be made into parodies.

Aria

braver by the minute
my mom has one :(

I'm sorry for you.

I remember the first time I saw this... I was like "dude look they're showing a commercial for a cult!"

My friend said they were going to show the dog in one next. I wish she wasn't right.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
wow those are very popular now......but really would someone really go out wrapped in a snuggie? like that? :/ lol

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh I don't believe this. Guys, it is just a friggen robe. It is not a cult. It is just basic advertising. Show a group of people enjoying a product and the product is shown in a positive light. Stop making such generic posts.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
does she realize she could have just went into her room and grabbed a blanket?

dude your are dumb. if u truy to use a blanklet than u cant use your hasnfds.

sunggie lets u use ur hands that way you canm answere the phonuen or read a book or dance with cofffe or dry-dust you're furniture:wink:.

ever treied to do all those things with a blanket? NO WAAY IT FALLS OFF AND SHIT ZOMG ITS SO FRSTRATING:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:.

thank god for the snunggyy
WAAAAYY better than the slanket (or as i like to call it, the slankcraplet :lol:)

EDIT:
btw ppl. A REGULAER BLANKET DOESNT HAVE SLEVES!!!!!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ever heard of the Bathrobe? Same exact shape and can be just as comfy.

I don't think it's a cult but I do feel very, very, VERY, sorry for that poor puppy who has to wear that horrid thing.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
sooo make a pancho outta your blancket
thats how us mexicans do it

Nozomi Ai

dude your are dumb. if u truy to use a blanklet than u cant use your hasnfds.

sunggie lets u use ur hands that way you canm answere the phonuen or read a book or dance with cofffe or dry-dust you're furniture:wink:.

ever treied to do all those things with a blanket? NO WAAY IT FALLS OFF AND SHIT ZOMG ITS SO FRSTRATING:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:.

thank god for the snunggyy
WAAAAYY better than the slanket (or as i like to call it, the slankcraplet :lol:)

EDIT:
btw ppl. A REGULAER BLANKET DOESNT HAVE SLEVES!!!!!
Word my brother! Speak the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back