• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting a PSP for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Now that BBS is coming out on a different system, some people have to buy a PSP. So how much are you spending to play Birth by Sleep, and other games on the PSP? Are you buying a PSP, or are you happily already owning one and laughing at people like me?

$227 Gamestop Bundle =Tax and Shipping
$13.50 Game Guide @ Amazon
$19.99 PSP Starter kit
Total: $261

Last edited by a moderator:

Wheels

Re: Birth by $leep

I'm owning one. I bought it for Crisis Core, Dissidia and Birth By Sleep, back when we heard about all this. Not laughing though

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Re: Birth by $leep

I'm owning one. I bought it for Crisis Core, Dissidia and Birth By Sleep, back when we heard about all this. Not laughing though

Thanks for being symphathetic.

I'm looking foward to also getting Crisis Core and Dissidia. I'll just wait for the holidays though, BBS will keep me busy, and my wallet empty.

darkblue

I'm with you at becoming bankrupt just for this game.

but I guess its not like I'm sulking about it , I'm really stoked for the game , and I won't be regretting all that I'm blowing on it.

not wasted if you enjoyed wasting it. right?

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I got a new PSP on Christmas because my first one broke. [Yes, I'm happier with he new one.]
I mainly got it for BBS like my friend did also. But on the side, I occupied my time with Assassian's Creed, Dissidia, &Personsa 3 Portable.

Buuhan1

Getting the GameStop bundle. I honestly can't afford it right now... but...

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I reccomend a case that is wearable with the PSP in it. I've dropped my 3000 a few times and a couple weeks back, I invested $10 in a rubber case for it. It's like an actual GameStop brand, but it works quite well. Also reccomended is a wrist strap (just in case you drop it) and screen protectors, which makes me cry that I didn't because my PSP has many scuffs and these 3 noticable scratches visible when I play... Be smart, and protect the PSP! xD

ICECOOL113

Well I already have one but get this one of my friends thought Birth By Sleep was for the PSP GO cause it's the newest thing out right now! LOL in the end when I told him that it was for the PSP only he ended up selling his PSP GO for the PSP (since he hated the system anyway)!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I already have a PSP, got one for various games other than BBS, but I'm not unhappy that I get to play that too.

AntiRiku*Axel

When BBS was first announced I had to spend a long time trying to figure out how to get a PSP. In the end I just borrowed my step-brother-in-law's PSP (the original 1000) since he hasn't used in over year he had no problem with it.

So in the end I didn't have to but a PSP, and now I have Dissidia!

Awards
haha i got my psp just for BBS. I got my 3000 off of ebay for $120 and i've already pre ordered BBS, now i just need to get the AV cable, and Crisis core, since i already have Dissidia, and God of War. im actually pretty impressed with the psp, its more than i expected :D

Awards
Random question about the import, is it hard to get the hang of? ir does it gradually get easier to understand?

Mog

Awards
I bought my psp 1000 in a pawn shop for 60 euro back in April when I heard about BBS.One of the greatest gaming decisions I have made in my life.

SM Shep

I bought a PSP like 4 years ago before I knew the secret ending for KH2 was a teaser for a PSP game. Since then I have been disappointed overall with the PSP. I probably would have sold it years ago if I didn't know BBS was releasing on it. However, Birth By Sleep will most likely be worth every penny I spent on the PSP (for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back