• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crash13

Awards
I finished my semester of school this week, finished playing through the series in chronological order and went to Warped Tour. Now just have to wait 2 days!

Unumus

Awards
I put a count down on my iPod. It's not helping. The days seem to go by so agonizingly slow.

Awards
I swear this week has been going by SO slowly... Only thing I can do to 'prepare' is see if the nearby gamestop is having a midnight release.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I'm just watching all seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then I'm gonna read the comics... so far I'll be watching them further than the release date because I need to wait further than the 31st... because the courier is gonna take ages to get it although I'm trying to get it via DHL...

EDIT: Well that was a bust... DHL has all these complications for just one shipment...

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Vəntus;5889508 said:
I'm just watching all seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This is basically what I'm doing! Well, S5 and up since I already finished rewatching the first 4 seasons.

Also, Folklore <3 That game is so weird yet addicting.

Unumus

Awards
Since the game ships (only) tomorrow,( I think) I'm going to sit infront of the computer and refresh the page that tracks the shipment. Then I'll have to wait untill about midday tomorrow to get it, which is fine because I don't get up that much earlier than noon. xD I love summer!!!

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
My math finals are on the day after release, so I'll be studying my ass off on release day. fml

Unumus

Awards
Oh man, that sucks. I know that if a KH game came out around finals, I would fail that test xD

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
mmdawn3rdday.PNG

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
lo, I've played and beaten the game and you're still waiting.

I'll never having this bragging opportunity again, leave me alone ;A;

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
After today, the world will never be the same.

Worlds.

Yeah I meant the KH worlds, not ours. Yeah.

*scratches back of head nervously*

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Haven't really done much to preapare for KH3D, other than avoid all spoilers and try and use up the rest of the plays on the demo. Got 10 or so left.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Vəntus;5889508 said:
I'm just watching all seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then I'm gonna read the comics... so far I'll be watching them further than the release date because I need to wait further than the 31st... because the courier is gonna take ages to get it although I'm trying to get it via DHL...

EDIT: Well that was a bust... DHL has all these complications for just one shipment...
JnNFH.png

hnng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back