• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Subway ;~; Chaser why do you hate me so

BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY CATARACTS.

But I don't know whether or not I'll do it. I was planning on doing it cause I'd be with my friends, but now I might not be.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY CATARACTS.

But I don't know whether or not I'll do it. I was planning on doing it cause I'd be with my friends, but now I might not be.
NO REGRETS

Aw, get some Subway even if you aren't with friends?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Some of us witnessed Chaser playing the game while recording it with a hand camera. So I have faith in his ability.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I've been preparing for KH3D by replaying the entire series in chronological order, leading up to finishing Re:Coded the day before KH3D comes out. One thing I never realized until I started this chronological playthrough, KH1 is shorter than BBS. It takes like 7-8 hours to beat one story mode in BBS, and so two stroy modes would be 14-16, It didn't even take that long to finish KH1. Of course i'm refering to just completing the main story, not a 100% game comletion. Another thing I noticed is when I got to the Riku vs Sora fights in KH1 and I thought back to how adorable little Riku and Sora were in BBS and now to see them fighting each other as enemies, it was a little emotional. I could just picture Terra seeing it and shaking his head in shame at Riku.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've been preparing for KH3D by replaying the entire series in chronological order, leading up to finishing Re:Coded the day before KH3D comes out. One thing I never realized until I started this chronological playthrough, KH1 is shorter than BBS. It takes like 7-8 hours to beat one story mode in BBS, and so two stroy modes would be 14-16, It didn't even take that long to finish KH1. Of course i'm refering to just completing the main story, not a 100% game comletion. Another thing I noticed is when I got to the Riku vs Sora fights in KH1 and I thought back to how adorable little Riku and Sora were in BBS and now to see them fighting each other as enemies, it was a little emotional. I could just picture Terra seeing it and shaking his head in shame at Riku.

If anything, Terra might be understanding because of his own struggle with darkness. I think Aqua would be much more heartbroken.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If anything, Terra might be understanding because of his own struggle with darkness. I think Aqua would be much more heartbroken.

I was kind of picturing it as more of a parent who made all the wrong decisions in their youth watching their child go down the same path and sorrowfully pleading, "Please don't go down that path....please don't do what I did...please...". Or an older sibling in the same scenario pleading to the younger sibling. I guess "shame" was the right word to use. I was going more toward a poetic sorrow based expression of "Why?" with the realization of powerlessness to stop it. Like he's watching his apprentice going down a similar road and he wants to reach out and pull him back but he's powerless to do so, and all he can think to do is to watch and sadly ask himself and the powers that be, "Why?"

Aqua's expression I think would be one of "No...please not again. I don't want to lose anyone else to the darkness." The continuing pain of lossing those closest to her starting to show itself. Of course then I could see Sora telling Aqua to pull it together and being a column of support for her so she wouldn't end up drowning in her own sorrow and falling to darkness.

Damn...I got way too deep on that XD

crash13

Awards
I am also replaying/playing the whole series in chronological order. I'm on KH2FM right now. I hope Re:coded goes by quick. That's the only one I haven't played yet. BBSFM was really fun. KH1 was short playing it again. Re:CoM was interesting compared to CoM, which I had played years ago. 358 started out really boring and slow, towards the end I was really enjoying it and couldn't put it down. KH2FM is extremely fun so far. The only game I haven't played now is Re:coded. Can't wait for DDD!

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
'Ratchet & Clank: HD Collection' is all I have to say at this point.
- Also I think I'll be done with Ratchet 3, by the end of tomorrow, so that's perfect.
(European here.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How in the world are you guys able to eat food while playing on a HANDHELD? 0_0
A loving teenage wife who loves our subway dates <3And I can chug down a 12" in about 10-15 minutes. I just gotta keep fit, is all.

Some of us witnessed Chaser playing the game while recording it with a hand camera. So I have faith in his ability.
Iphone, actually :p

Unumus

Awards
599332_2344400025292_1551961518_n.jpg

This is the end product. :3

Last edited:

Unumus

Awards
How do I do that? :/ it used to be so much easier to add a pic, I think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just right click on the actual image, click "copy image URL", come here and click on
insertimage.png
and then paste the url in there.

Unumus

Awards
Thank you Chaser! I just got the 10th anniversary sticker and I was so happy! I think it looks good.

I guess there's no more rep... +1 for Chaser!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back