• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
gyah.

i hate summons. -_-
*grumbles*

so slow and time consuming and drive gauge consuming and annoying. -_-

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He's more random in his attack patterns. Doesn't make him hard or anything, just a little different. Sephiroth is also, it seems, a little more powerful.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Summons are so easy to level up... You don't even have to attack with them. They level up as they use up Drive Points (in battle or not) so you can just go to a World Save point. Summon, let it drain all the way down to the last bar, Warp out, warp in, repeat.

dejah

the feather one right?

i got that one.

i got stich, peter, chicken and genie. am i missing one?

dejah

i need to at least get them up one level to unlock the damn cup -_-

E

Eclipse

by the way, where do you get orichaclums?

i looked in the guide, and it seems enemies don't drop them anymore :(

E

Eclipse

i guess gettin the ulitima weapon is harder to get in kh2 than kh1

dejah

tell me about it i've been trying to get the damn thing for the past 10 hours. -_-

most of them are found after completing certain things, like completing atlantica, and 100 acre woods. i just need one more, but can only get it after unlocking that dang cup in the underworld which i can do only with my forms and summons at certain levels. -_-

E

Eclipse

^^ you can train them in the hades cup. By the way, does anyone know any tips on leveling up master form? :p

dejah

master form right?

i levelled up at land of dragons. from the throne room out fighting those centaur heartless things (while in master form) picking up drive balls and then leaving and returning to the world and doing it again. helped me really quick.

Blindfolded_Riku

to lvl the summons up faster u also have a trick : summon one of the four ... summons and after you lost 3 drive bars just drive normally and then go to the gummi ship ... it ll be faster then always have to fight to get the bars full

E

Eclipse

^^ Oh that would help

Ur kidding, the cups don't give your drive forms EXP? that sucks, what about regular fighting? any EXP for sora for that?

dejah

Blindfolded_Riku said:
to lvl the summons up faster u also have a trick : summon one of the four ... summons and after you lost 3 drive bars just drive normally and then go to the gummi ship ... it ll be faster then always have to fight to get the bars full

actually you dont have to change to a drive bar.
you could just go straight to the gummiship with your summon still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back