• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GEU and BFU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

I think the Glowing Eyed Unkown and the Blindfolded Unknown are the same person because we haven't seen them together and the GEU could've taken off the blindfold at the weird beach place in Another Side Another Story or Deep Dive

OMgash.

I guess it could be possible...
Yea but just 'cause it's in the characters dosen't mean that he couldn't be right.
They were already wrong about a couple of things that have reasontly been proven.

Deminem

Awards
yeh i think the geu is just a member of the org like axel or perhaps diz
the bfu is definately riku or it might even be rikus clone

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Look and The Glowing Eyed Unknown Section. Then look on the second paragraph.

Edit:Sorry my bad, I got BFU confused with something else*slaps self*

Last edited:

Keji

i both.. i mean er.. i disagree and agree (damn my alterego D: )
agreeing because the BFU could be riku (or his clone) and wearing the blindfold to 'hide' his glowing eyes (cause they burn!) :D and the sitting unknown could be telling riku (or his clone) that he looks like the dual weilder..cause the sitting unknown was watching them fight off the heartless (he was watching the trailor! >;D)
disagreeing because

MilkMan20206

The glowing eyed unknown also has long boots that are pointed with his pants tucked in. The duel wielding unknown however, has a shoe buckle and a rounded front and his pants are not tucked in. This clears out the rumor that the dual wielding unknown and the glowing eyed unknown are the same.

That doesnt disprove my theory and thats the secondparagraph in the GEU Section

Keji

milkman o_O we're talking about the blindfolded unknown and the glowing eyed unknown.. not glowing eyed unknown and dual weilding unknown XD

S King

No, you're wrong.

Take a look a pics labelled 'A' and 'D'. Two different types of shoes. End of Story.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
BFU is Riku. Why is he wearing a blindfold? I don't know. GEU is someone else Sorry milkman20206, didn't know you ment BFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back