• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gift from Pongo and Perdita *wink*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So... Leon's totally the one giving you these gifts, right?

I doubt a couple of non-anthropomorphic dogs could obtain all these items and abilities, let alone wrap them up.
But Leon - he has shown an interest in the puppies, and he has a pair of thumbs. For me, it's headcanon that he visits the puppies regularly, counts them, and then leaves gifts for Pongo and Perdita to give to you when you show up. Big softy.

M303Fcj.png

Tempo

Awards
i think you're selling these dogs a little short. they're shown to be incredibly smart in their film(s), even to the point of understanding human english. it wouldnt surprise me if they managed to wrestle with the various gifts (that their puppies had come across while being lost across space) enough to fit them into cute little boxes. they dont even need to be wrapped.

your theory of leon, however, is equally as cute. :3c

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, I was gonna find those babies even if I got nothing out it. Those puppers being lost and remaining lost is something my heart would not forgive me for.

Back