• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gimmik move?(heard form E3 on G4tv)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radikel_Edweird

Washington(evergreen state...Rain sucks!)
I heard there was a so called gimmik move I wasn't paying attention(didn't know it was on) but it was something about in certain levels you move like water or fire or sumthing like that.Can someone help me here?Maybe this may be something more in the game.

C

CEDELAS

sounds cool i think it sounds like if you are fighting a heartless that is an elemental one u will get a large boost to the opposing element i also heard that there is much more status ailments like dark wich cause your drive bar to be disabled for a while.

RikuOfDarkness

Yeah - I think the moves you mean are the ones I call "Context dependent skills". It's basically to do with your proximity and position to the enemy or an ally. There will probably be other requirments like minimum MP of you and/or the ally.

Night Shadow

realy? when i heard about it on g4s e3 coverage they made it sound like it was just another name for the brave mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back