• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Advice Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satriani

Ok, well a girl I have liked for upwards two years has been in a relationship for the entire two years i have known her. But recently she broke up with him so now she is on the market. She gives off mixed vibes to me of friends or more than friends. She always seems interested in doing things with me whenever i ask or she calls me, but it is always with a group of poeple, which i am pretty uncomfortable around. She is a big fan of groups so when i try to arrange one on one events she always wants to bring somebody else.

Im pretty damn tired of waiting so i want to tell her that i like her and see what happens, but i cant in front of all her friends.

So what should i do with her, any ideas of how to get her alone or get my feelings acrossed in person, but in private?

Any advice is appreciated

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I'd just simply ask if she would mind if you and her went somewhere without someone else because you'd prefer it be just the two of you. If it's ok with her, then you're pretty set. If not, then she might be afraid of dating again, so chances are, she'd probabily keep bringing someone else to make her more comfortable and keep her from getting into a dating situation again.

Hope that helps some.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Well make sure she's not using you as a rebound because she just broke up with a guy she's been with for two years and now coming on to you for support so just be careful, those kind of people are trouble! lol umm my advice is pretty simple, just ask her if you could talk to her in private it's really not that hard her friends will understand. So good luck and I hope this helps.

HeartlesGuardian

Remember, that those that look for patterns will find them.
Meaning that if you want her to like you, you will notice things that will make her seem like she likes you

At the same time, don't be afraid to ask her to go out sometime. Just explain to her that you care for her and would like to spend more time her, and spefically her. She will either agree and you two can start dating, but even if she disagrees, its not like she's going to hate you. And if you make your feelings known to her, she might begin to see the things you do to her/for her, and she'll start to like you back

K

Kegluneq

Yeah I think she may need some time to coup with her relationship that just ended, maybe that's why she has friends around her all the time.

If you really want to ask her out I just say do it in front of those people, no fear!

On a side note I get the feeling she may have been raped. So she might have trouble connecting with people and gaining their trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back