• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
OK, later tonite, I'm goin to a dance, where I'll ask out the girl I've had a crush on for 6 years. Any advice on how I do this. BTW, its only a mixer, but were in middle school, so we dont have any formal dances.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
OK, later tonite, I'm goin to a dance, where I'll ask out the girl I've had a crush on for 6 years. Any advice on how I do this. BTW, its only a mixer, but were in middle school, so we dont have any formal dances.

Smile at her a lot. Tell her you like her hairpiece or that she looks nice. Don't be like, "You're sooo hottt," because she'll just think you're a pervy asshole. Girls like subtle and sweet. Also, do it when you're alone, but don't drag her off to some small corner and ask her. She'll feel intimidated and it'll be awkward, and you'll feel awful if she turns you down.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
As said, just give her simple compliments and ask her out when you're alone (more or less, just not around her friends). I recommend just being direct (and kind, of course); though, I know there are some girls who think the "beat around the bush" (no pun intended >_>) routine is cute.

A

Azrael

Rape her so much that it would be considered consensual and she would totally jump up and down for your sorry ass.

G

Gunmetal

Alright, here's what you do. Walk up to her in the middle of all her friends. No don't walk. Strut. Now right here, you've got to be confident. Now I mean exude confidence. Radiate confidence. Bleed sweat and shit confidence if you have to.

Then grow a pair, bite the bullet and do it. Don't stutter. Don't try to be all nice guy or cute or 'I havn't done this before' about it. In fact, I'll tell you exactly what to say. Word for word, you must repeat this.

"Do. You. Put. Out?"

She says no, turn to the girl next to her and ask the same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back