• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girl kidnapped by Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's 100% Kairi!!

Her hair is the same color and length and style, and she just has different clothes than before... A bit more Selphie style...

But her shoes are pink!

kairiaxel2cz.png

This is no double topic cause people were still guessing. But the proof is in the High Quality trailer... http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

O

Onewingedangel6

cool it does look like Kairi i just finished seeing the trailer i was wondering who dat was good find New2Ya

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No problem.

As you can see, it's definetly not the girl from BHK. And since it's not him the first one to think about is Kairi.

And when everything matches, it must be her...

Makes me wonder how she got there in the first place... Searching for Sora?:rolleyes:

Kel_Droma

first of all why the hell did u start a new thread with the same name as the current one. and second of all yes it is kairi and I already posted the link in the other forum so if u want to c the high res trailer u can get there from there.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Kel_Droma said:
first of all why the hell did u start a new thread with the same name as the current one. and second of all yes it is kairi and I already posted the link in the other forum so if u want to c the high res trailer u can get there from there.
Because that whole topic was:

"Its BHK girl... im not sure..."
"Its Kairi... although she isnt really her"
blablabla

Need to clear up some stuff.

Kel_Droma

there were doing that because that was b4 the high res one at S-E came out. and the clips made the clothes look yellow which is close to either selphie and the bhks friend and oh btw its a forum everyone is going to have a different opinion. so it doesnt give u the right to create a new thread on the basis of everyone was disagreeing.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
I agree that its Kiari, but I wan't able to see the trailer because of one little thing: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND JAPANESE! I WASN'T ABLE TO READ AND KNOW WHICH OPTION TO CLICK ON!!!!!!!!!

*calms down* But seriously, I wasn't able to see it but I agree with you about the Kairi thing.

diogo14

New2Ya said:
Because that whole topic was:

"Its BHK girl... im not sure..."
"Its Kairi... although she isnt really her"
blablabla

Need to clear up some stuff.

kay

but if you read it in the end you can see that after the trailer be in the official site there were no doubts of being kairi but this is cool anyway thks

Owaz

.:KL:. and I already proved that it wasn't Selphie or BHK's friend...

It is Kairi, and there's really no point in arguing that it isn't because there is plenty of evidence that it is her.

And please no posts saying "Oh, what if it's a new character?".

Last edited:
A

Audo

Its not Kairi,
1.)The hair is different in lengthh and Kairi's hair is longer in the middle
2.)Have you even played KH? NO One switches their clothes.
3.)Kairi doesnt wear orange. Hello Kairi is in style.
4.)That girl is shorter then Kairi

Conculsion- ITS A NEW CHaRACTER Jesus.
And if you ask me it doesnt look like she is being forced to do anything and it doesnt look like she is struggling.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im tired of arguin who it is well find out when the game comes out but i still think its kairi

btw riku keyblade, in the game sora has his original clothes and then changes to his darker clothes so characters DO change their clothes in the game and can change them as the game progresses

Legato_Blue

soul sketcher said:
i wnat to see the trailer, but it wont work, if that is kairi, i prefere the white school girl uniform... this is to pink...
whywould she wear her SCHOOL uniform at home... are you on crack? its her. well now we know how kairi leaves destiny islands.

A

Audo

btw riku keyblade, in the game sora has his original clothes and then changes to his darker clothes so characters DO change their clothes in the game and can change them as the game progresses

Is that th ebest you can really do? The three main characetrs got new clothes for KH2 to show that they are different.

Sora changes clothes for a story point. You dotn see him swtiching back do you?

and i dont think they would make an official artwork of kairi in her school outfit sitting on a questionable rock touching's sora's blade if she was just going to change clothes 2 min. in.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im not sayin hell switch back im sayin since sora changed clothes in kh2 then kairi can as well as the game progresses. and maybe that scene doesnt occur until later on in the game so it would be acceptable to have the official artwork with kairi in her school outfit. for al we know this scene could happen at the very end of the game. so then kairi would be wearin her uniform most of the time. and i only said that just to make a point that characters do change there clothes durin kh2 for whatever reason so u cant say characters dont change their clothes in a game because they do and that was the proof to back up the hypothesis that characters change their clothes durin the game thats all that statement was meant for nothing more and nothing less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back