• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Trouble (I think this is the 5th one today lol)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
lol i find this cute! Trust me I went out with guys who r 2 yr younger than me (i jst wanted to see wat it would be like XD), but a yr isnt so bad. If you like her ALOT then ask her out. Dont let ur friends pressure u into sumthing to quickly tho. If they do that then YES the relationship would be awkward. And like some of these ppl said, jst be friends with her first and then work ur way up to ask her out. I'm sure it would be weird at first, but from what you said u guys got along on the phone pretty well, so wats the difference? Just talk like you would normally talk to her. And over time you will feel confident about asking her out.

Xammag

You don't need a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go for this. Just realize that it will add even more drama to your life and obvious social expectations that you feel the need to strive for. I personally don't think you need one.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
^pretty much that.. and your in 7th grade.. christ dude you have plenty of time to ruin your life with love, later. just be friends and enjoy life while u can, for f*cks sake <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back