• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Remember the motto Soraking: "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me".

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Just found out that she wont do it ever again, and you know what i believe her...so i will trust her this time around,but for now on i will be over protective, but not controlling...^_^
...You do know how manipulative a lot of girls are in reality, right? The term "boytoy" exists for a reason.
Remember the motto Soraking: "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me".
This.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Yes i remember that motto, and believe i am being careful on this one but what can i say i love her to death and nothing more to it...and no i am not fucking stupid Kaizer nor am i too nice, i just love her a lot.

...You do know how manipulative a lot of girls are in reality, right? The term "boytoy" exists for a reason.

Yes i understand girls are manipulative and that the term boytoy is much more then a saying, but i am willing to give her one more chance, and all is forgiven...so again i really appreciate all of the support that you guys have given me, and that comes from the bottom of my heart.:)

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Dude, the girl cheated on you. But if you think it's best to trust her one more time, fine.

You'll come back. They always come back.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Dude, the girl cheated on you. But if you think it's best to trust her one more time, fine.

You'll come back. They always come back.

Well she has had a rerally bad past but i found it in my heart that everyone deserves a second chance, well besides she is my babygirl i just cant dump her after one little mishap.. and like i said i love her to death and i will do anything for her....:)

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I don't know how to say "Okay" without saying "Deceit is the game of petty spirits, and that is by nature a woman's quality."

Pierre Corneille. Though I could say it like this: "Have one once lied in the past will lie in the future."

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I want to ask, did she give specific reasons as to why she did it?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Acutally she didn't no, she just said that it happened. although i was furious at the time it happened, we talked it out, and now we are still together, and our love is stronger then ever. Like this whole cheating thing actually made our relationship a turn for the better.

But i am still kind of worried with this new chick that is coming on to me, i find myself slightly attracted to her, but i don't want to be....any help there..

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

I agree with Iridium. Reading into what he said, I can guarantee he means that you should figure out why she cheated on you. If it's something you did, don't do it again. If it's because of something in your personality, and you believe that she will never cheat on you again, you're fucking retarded. Also, don't change who you are for a girl.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I agree with Iridium. Reading into what he said, I can guarantee he means that you should figure out why she cheated on you. If it's something you did, don't do it again. If it's because of something in your personality, and you believe that she will never cheat on you again, you're fucking retarded. Also, don't change who you are for a girl.

So what i am fucking retarded for believing in our love. How does that make sence, please alaborate,cause i am having trouble how i am retarded to love her. And another thing if i did change myslef, then its for the better, i use to be this weak individual with no self-esteem. So the way that i look at it is that having her in my life has made me as a person and a man a lot more confidinate.

But as for her, she has told me that she will never cheat again, and i looked into her eyes she said that and there was no sign of betrayal in them,and another thing she is a terrible liar.

khlover7

I might return
Dude she cheated on u there's a good chance she'll do it again,then goes "I'm so sorry" u know that's something girls do to trick u,C'MON!!!!!

Sorry about that xD

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
So what i am fucking retarded for believing in our love. How does that make sence, please alaborate,cause i am having trouble how i am retarded to love her. And another thing if i did change myslef, then its for the better, i use to be this weak individual with no self-esteem. So the way that i look at it is that having her in my life has made me as a person and a man a lot more confidinate.

But as for her, she has told me that she will never cheat again, and i looked into her eyes she said that and there was no sign of betrayal in them,and another thing she is a terrible liar.

Changing yourself solely for a girl to love you wouldn't be true love. Besides, I doubt that you can really be sure you love her after what I believe you said was 3 months. But trust me on this one, you likely will come out in the end hurt. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Changing yourself solely for a girl to love you wouldn't be true love. Besides, I doubt that you can really be sure you love her after what I believe you said was 3 months. But trust me on this one, you likely will come out in the end hurt. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.

I know everybody is saying, oh she will cheat on you again...i hear that same thing everywhere i go to get help, and i am totally sick of it, i know what i am getting myself into. I will just have to prepare for the worst. If it comes down to it, i will dump her in a heartbeat....but only if it comes down to it. And only if it comes down to the last straw.

VAT14

I know everybody is saying, oh she will cheat on you again...i hear that same thing everywhere i go to get help, and i am totally sick of it, i know what i am getting myself into. I will just have to prepare for the worst. If it comes down to it, i will dump her in a heartbeat....but only if it comes down to it. And only if it comes down to the last straw.

If everybody everywhere i go tells me the same thing id start to belive it

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
You are whipped by this girl. I am convinced of it. You're basically asking her to cheat on you. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but honest.

Also...
If everybody everywhere i go tells me the same thing id start to belive it

this

SuperSephiroth15

Ok, this is the last time I post here, and soraking10, Im telling you, I've been where you are now, and it doesn't work out very well. Unless you lied about your age, your still in high school.. and you think that your going to love this girl till your dying day....Im telling you, don't settle down for someone this early, HAVE FUN....we are at the age where we should just goof off and not deal with all this crap... I was so ignorant in High school, now that I am in College, things are just so much easier staying single and checking out all the beautiful ladies....

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Okay, so, if you don't think she's going to cheat again, then why are you even asking us for help? We told you what we thought was the best situation. Ok, well, they told you what was the best situation, I've only gotten on at the end.

Personally, the probability of her cheating again is higher, simply because she's done it before, and she obviously thought there was a reason for cheating, whether that be because the other guy was hotter or whatever. Either way, her reason for cheating hasn't changed, whether she said that she wasn't going to anymore or not.

Now, if you believe that she isn't going to cheat again, and that you guys will be happy together, then it's obvious that the only thing you'll do is stay with her. If she hurts you again, then you'll have learned. I think it's great that you're willing to trust her after she did such a cruel thing. Not many people would give their girlfriend/boyfriend a second chance like this.

If she's smart, then she won't screw up.

However, being a girl, I can say this. We can be very stupid, especially when it comes to boys. It's such a poor part of our makeup. Almost makes me wish I was a boy, just so that I wouldn't have to deal with it.

I have a guy friend, and he's absolutely in love with this one girl. He's been in love with her since they were 12 years old. He thought she felt the same. Turns out, she didn't. She cheated on him. And then, when he gave her up, she came back, saying that it had been a mistake. He took her back, and she cheated on him for a second time. When he gave her up this time, saying it was for good, she decided to attempt suicide.... and he went back to her.

Now, she's cheated on him for a third time. He was ready to just call it quits, but he wouldn't because he was engaged to her, and they are now married. Now, personally, if I could, I would kick her ass off of the face of the planet, because she is a disgrace to my gender. But the guy still loves her, even after all she's done to him.

I hope that this doesn't turn into you, and that you have more balls than my friend does, even if you do love her. If she cheats on you again, then she's really not worth it. And all that will happen is that you get hurt, and she ends up with someone else. It's great that you're giving her a second chance. But a second chance won't work if she doesn't take it.

I wish you good luck, because even if she doesn't, this will strain your relationship. I'm glad that you know what you're doing.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Sorry, soraking10, but I'm gonna have to go with the others.

I'm glad you care about her, but it truly isn't worth it if she isn't trustworthy. You can "prepare for the worst," but I honestly don't think that will help the emotional sense of abandonment that generally results from this type of thing.

To be perfectly honest, you shouldn't allow yourself to be manipulated (which seems to be what she's doing, whether or not that is her actual intention) because of "love." You need to realize that that feeling of "love" (which is really infatuation) will not last of it's own volition. It needs to be supported to keep that feeling alive, and a person who cheats on another isn't going to help keep that flame alive (even if she wants to).

This is just how I feel, do with it what you will and best of luck.

Driveshaft23

Okay, let me get this straight. You've been with this girl for 3 months, right? She's cheated on you, once, as far as you know. I wanna know when she cheated, like how long ago this took place. That's for starters.

Second, you're in High School, and you've been together for THREE MONTHS. I didn't know I loved my girlfriend/soon to be fiance until a few years of knowing her as a friend and then a few months of dating. PLUS, you're attracted to another girl. If you were truly in love with this girl, no other girl would interest you enough to consider leaving her, period.

Third, she cheated on you within your 3 month relationship. Regardless of what she says, she's done it. The first time, I hear, is the hardest, and it will only be easier for her to do now. The only difference is she's gonna have to hide it now. The first time she lies will be hard, but it will get easier. You're setting yourself up to be hurt even more. I can pretty much guarantee that this relationship is going no where. If she's cheating this early, she will most definitely be untrustworthy again, maybe not as drastic as cheating, but she will do something.

Fourth, if you like this other girl, and were shaky at all with your current girlfriend, why not give it a shot? It's a chance to start over, if your girlfriend really loves you so much and can't be without you and you without her, then this other girl won't mean anything. You'll realize she's just nice and nice to look at but that's it.

I say take a break, if you can call it that after 3 months, and be with the other girl for a bit, see if you think you love her too. My thoughts. Take it or leave it, I have quite a bit of experience in the relationship department and I don't think you're doing yourself any favors staying with this girl. She hurt you once, it'll only hurt more should it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back