• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Give Nomura + staff a break!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

As the title reads i think people need to be more thankful for what Nomura has given us and what he will be giving, but i think people need to stop getting mad about release dates for BBS, Coded, 358/2. You have to remember he's been directing FFversusXIII and those 3 titles all from finishing KH2.

People want FFXIII, versus, BBS, Coded, 358/2 days released right now but you have to slow down and think what he's given you. When they finish the game, whenever that is, be thinking they were pushing the dates back for a better and more detailed game.

So all i ask of you people is don't get angry at Nomura, besides its not just him working on the titles, you'll have to wait and see and stop complaining

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It our thing.... its what we do....
Instant gratification how we want it! lol

Oh and I think you missed a spot... your nose isnt quite brown enough xDDD

BTW: Nomura isnt reading this ;) You dont have to pretend lol jk

pgerv12

IT'S NOT JUST NOMURA who's working on these games. god i hate when people think nomura is the story writer and everything. He supervises it he makes changes he didn't shape all of it himself. Yes he made the character designs but he didn't animate them.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Man.... Nomura does it ALL!

He animates, directs, programs, writes, does the VO.... so of course we are going to say Nomura!

He should pay for creating a game and not giving us what we want when we want it! Nomura and Nomura alone!

pgerv12

Shinji Hashimoto (game producer)
Hironobu Sakaguchi (executive producer)
Tetsuya Nomura (game director, character designer, concept)
Jun Akiyama (scenario writer)
Daisuke Watanabe (scenario writer)
Kazushige Nojima (scenario writer)
Yoko Shimomura (music composer)
HM WHO DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU MADE A VIDEO GAME AND THEY NEVER MENTIONED YOU.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Man if they never mentioned me... Id "take care" of them all....

Like Nomura did.... They didn't mention him once... and thats why he does it all now man... no one else is left to do anything else.

pgerv12

Ok than lets see you supervise 4 major titles. Correcting mistakes adding and dropping things that can be crucial to the game

pgerv12

If you guys are just going to complain and whine than thats fine i can plainly see you guys are spoiled people who can't wait for a video game to be released. You'll have to wait that's inevitable

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Man..... I took a dump yesterday and made Resistance 2, KH III, FF XIV, and Pokemon Rainbow...

Nomura is Japanese.... he should be able to do better

A

Audo

I don't really find people complaining about release dates that much...
I mean, I could see them complaining if there was a set release and it was pushed back.
But that hasn't happened, and of course people would like the games sooner, that's true with any anticipated title.
But I personally haven't come across anyone giving Nomura and co a hard time for working on the games...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ lol right? ....... oh well

Only thing I've seen is ppl wanting games sooner, Final Mix to be released outside Japan, oh and people a lil pissy for that whole FF 360 thing (nothing to do with Nomura really though).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HM WHO DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU MADE A VIDEO GAME AND THEY NEVER MENTIONED YOU.

We know who they are. The thing is, Nomura is the face of KH.

I can't talk about Nojima: "Oh! Nojima is so mean! He won't tell us anymore about BBS!"

or Shimomura: "She won't give us any music clips to hear from BBS!"

Nomura is always the one telling us stuff. I know the Sakaguchi tells us some stuff, and so does Nojima, but the thing is, Nomura tells us the most.

Hence, the icon of KH.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
^ lol right? ....... oh well

Only thing I've seen is ppl wanting games sooner, Final Mix to be released outside Japan, oh and people a lil pissy for that whole FF 360 thing (nothing to do with Nomura really though).

most dont even know that FFXIII is only on 360 in the u.s., and that its still exclusive in Japan

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Sakaguchi (AKA GOD) no longer works for S-E
Akiyama doesn't work on KH anymore..
Watanabe no longer works on KH and
Shimomura is just the music lady..

So..yeah it's Nomura's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back