• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► GJ's Poetry Thread: In the spirit of inspiration.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
:3 Much thanks too both. <3

And I'm letting know that I won't be posting new ones any time soon. These are my last two weeks in Mexico and today my brother from Holland is coming over. =D

So yeah, very busy and all. =P

Cicero

Visionary
Lol, little late, but thanks.

Anyway, I'm leaving the forums, but I'll be posting poems once in a while so check in now and then. See ya'll. <3

Probably new poem next week btw, I feel inspired by all these changes in my life. =D

Cicero

Visionary
Hi everyone! Been a while, no?

It seems like me writing stories and poems stopped when I left this forums some time ago. Too busy with my life and all, and completely out of inspiration or will to write whatsoever...so yeah.

Anyway, I found myself a nice girl to like, and not to get into that too deeply.. as this is the internet and no one cares ..I'll just continue with saying that it just brought back some of my inspiration. So, without further redo...I hope you all enjoy this poem of mine that I wish to dedicate to nothing at all, lol. Now read! =D (And tell me what you think! =D (it sounds a bit too cliche in my ears...(but yeah =D!)))

Btw, yeah, the bold first verse is the title. ^^

Eyes like diamonds,
they shine so bright.
My lips are like vitamins,
to your lips light.

I do not wish to talk to you,
I do not wish to kiss.
I do not wish to laugh with you,
or cry with you, for all there is.

Rays of the sun,
hair alike;
ways that you stun,
me despite

That I do not want to touch,
nor hold your hand.
As I do not want to stroke,
your hair back and stand
beside you with your dreams.

But these are just,
words of a fool,
spoken by many,
Just used as a tool,
to give a tone to all that seems

Bright and shiny in our lives,
and gives a tone to all that is;
alive, and what
always will be dives.

Into this ocean,
into this sky.

You know...

I just want to stare,
at you while you sleep.
And dare
to speak deep
about nothing at all
in silence
in patience

Quiet

With you

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
Lol, thanks, Spyells! How are you doing?

But yeah, it seems being away for a while really kills of a thread. =P Where's the love, people? =D

I was planning on posting a new one right away now, but the string of thoughts I had turned sideways and I lost track of what I was writing, so I'll keep it for a while until I finish it.

Till then!

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner. D:

Anyway, he's something I wrote a while ago.

“Cold. Thirteen months old, like the child in my heart that would refuse to grow. Pulsating

endlessly, a violent throbbing within my brain machine - tick tock tick tock; for time is

running thin and out and long and cracked. No time, no time; no time for this thought,

like a dream, like a child, living off tubes and machines from my deepest nightmares,

fueled by my inhibitions, fears, lies, decaying aspirations. But perhaps with your deepest

sleep shall come as salvation to you, an angel’s embrace that would pull you from the icy

rooted fingers of my attentive, never-ending neglect, my failure to realize that I can never

make it, never make you my own, never see you grow up and reach your first birthday,

get married, be remembered in the hearts and minds of children everywhere because

they drank you in word for word on yellowing pages. Cold, thirteen months old, resting

here, in a graveyard of shattered dreams; here you are respected, here you are at

peace. So rest, my child; rest,

and be free.”​

Cicero

Visionary
Nice poem, I liked the beat in the beginning, although I didn't read it to the end as I totally lost track...

But anyway...you do realise this is my poetry thread? Where I can post my poems? =P If you want to post your poems, make your own poetry thread! Love the enthusiasm though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back