• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glide Ability?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I just got the final form a few hours ago just before i got my ultima weapon.

At what point of leveling up do you get the glide ability?

Because I want to beat Sephiroth later on...and have that ability...

EDIT: Do any of you know where I can find a lot of nobodies?

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Oathkeeperz said:
G lv1 = Lvl. 3
G lv2 = Lvl. 5
G lv3 = lvl. 7

exactly what he said and also lv 2 you get auto final and i can't remember what else you get.

Kairi-is-Naminé

when u get Final at LV.2 u will get Glide LV.2 for it, and normal Sora will have Glide LV.1 u have to level up all the way to LV.7 and then u will have Glide LV.3 for normal sora, and MAX Glide for final. A good thing to do to level up easily, is go to TWTNW and go to Proof of Existince (this is assuming u have fought Luxord, and Siax and gotten through that cutscene where Riku turns normal again) ur gunna wanna go in the place where u fought Luxord, there are about 9 nobodies in there, as u level up more and ur drive guage goes up the more time u will have to do stuff, when u get ur guage up to 6 u might wanna start like going down into the area before Proof of Existince, where four other nobodies appear, so then u'll b taking out 13 nobodies at a time. u know how the whole go back to the world map before drive runs out thing goes right? so if u just do that repeatedly with the save point in Proof of Existince, u will level up easy!!! it only took me about a half hour. Assuming u havent even gotten to TWTNW then u should go to TwilightTown and go in the mansion, use the white room save point.

Strongbad02

There are 11 weak nobodies just outside yen sid's tower, thunder and magnega them about 3 to 4 times and they should die, then use the save point inside the tower. As you get a higher form guage try to go up the stairs too after yuo get done with the outside area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back