• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
I take it sign ups are still open?

Name: Noel Gendilan

Appearance:

Noel is a tall young man—5'11. He has hazel brown layered hair with length down to his chin, and with bangs framing his face. He has a body of an athlete swimmer. His body is extremely toned, with everything you expect. (Fancy upper body for you ladies.) He casually wears a bright orange hoodie, underneath a tight opened brown/green military jacket. The sleeves are long to point where the end off at his forearm to prevent any hindrances during fighting. He has also has these god for saken beauties for pants. http://www.guylook.com/images/product/jeans/jeans 92/Jeans 91-1.JPG
His shoes? He wears thin sneakers matching the color of his jacket with black laces.

Personality:
Noel is a nice and considerate guy, who is always concerned about his friends' welfare. Due to his caring personality, he is often seen with a gentle smile on his face. Even with this smile, he actually hides his true feelings. He doesn’t really mind though, cause he consistently makes everyone else more important than himself.
However, Noel is very squirmy. He seems to not withhold any gross looking thing without gagging, He says it’s because he can just imagine and feel the texture touching and feeling him. He also seems to be one of the more sensible people and can get a bit worn out from his friends' peculiar antics and mannerisms.
If two words can describe him it would be, lovable idiot.

Bio: Noel was just your average teenager, albeit he always had problems he never ever discussed with anyone. He always blamed his Mom and Dad. They never got along; always fight as soon as they were together. Those two even shut him out of the world to the point where you’re average day stuff such as going to your friend’s house was an experience Noel never had.
One day, Noel had just enough. He was tired of how he was. The only thing that kept him going so far was going to swim practice. The coach he had felt like he was his true guardian. Always kept motivating him to keep on going through and ignoring his parents quarries.
He finally decided he wanted to commit suicide. Instead of the common bullet in the mouth, Noel decided that he’d die with doing what he loves. He went to the ocean side of the world and decided to swim until he drowned, but for one ridiculous reason that he didn’t see, a huge storm came out of know where, and dragged Noel to wherever this RP is at.

Weapon: Martial arts. (Noel Fu/ Very Unorthodox fighting styles)

Magic: Curga, Ice-Spear, Absolute cross, Nephysis.
(Magic will be explained when I use them)

Abilities:
Passive:
Godly Agility: Quick with his feet. Literally able to move and adapt during any situation. (Flips and Stuff)
Active:
Slow Outcome: When this active is on one strike that Noel lands on his opponents. The opponent will be knocked back with the added bonus of it being really slow, letting him continue to pummel his adversary.

Special Ability:
Transcendation: Noel distorts the air causing it to give it the aura blue, and have it form 3 weapons of his choice that will follow him and will chase any target he desires slashing them multiple times.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I'm sorry but your temp isn't really what we're looking for in the rp. Denied.

We've decided not to accept any new temps. maybe if the rp reopens you can submit a new one

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, I just want to let everyone know that throughout the RP I<3Kiari has given me permission to control Squall and Seifer and the same goes for Rinoa. So no yelling at either of us for controlling the other's character and we don't state it in the post.

On another note, I'm going to see about working on a post; but I've got finals looming over me within the next week; so that's going to take time away from me working on it.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I hope you don't mind me doing this much, but I no longer see Cam being a vital part of this story. Considering Ozma hasn't been around much lately, and it's hard to follow what's going on with so many characters... I'm gonna drop out. C: Otherwise, I'm still throughly impressed with all of you who can write about so many characters at once, and keep the story going. I think I was just too under leveled for this type of rp.

With that said, I can't thank you enough for letting me partake in this rp of yours, Lunar & Skitty. I wish all of you the best in seeing this through to the end. It was fun while it lasted. C:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I work. A lot... but if you're dropping out, tis a sad development.

I'd have loved to continue, maybe a bit of spare time would make you reconsider. Its also my fault I never even saw you posted. I'd have responded immediately if so </3

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*grumbles while she does a hunt and peck on her keyboard* Thanks to a sprained wrist and doctor's orders to stay off the computer, it looks like that post update is gonna be waiting for a couple days. Sorry guys!

P.S. Hey, Lunar, you could be a nice little brother and get a couple posts up. It might help me feel better. ;p

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Clearly, I'm not done yet. I'll finish this up after I get home from school tomorrow.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Forgive how crappy the bio came off. Brain on the rebound from a four alarm migraine. Props to Lunar for helping me figure out some of her magic. Thanks, bud. 'Night, peeps.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back