• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
As long as you're cool with it, there's no fight going on here, Shinra. Light just likes to bait me into these little squabbles all the time, so it's fun to fire an answering shot. The shipping war comment was a joke, just in case it was a little fuzzy.

*shoots pepper spray in Light's eyes without looking at him* Bad dog, no Aqua for you!
I knew that I just like following along.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As long as you're cool with it, there's no fight going on here, Shinra. Light just likes to bait me into these little squabbles all the time, so it's fun to fire an answering shot. The shipping war comment was a joke, just in case it was a little fuzzy.

*shoots pepper spray in Light's eyes without looking at him* Bad dog, no Aqua for you!

Indeed were just joking around also Dream... I am over here *waves at Dream from the opposite side where shes spraying to reveal that she had just attacked poor Vesper with pepper spray*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm working on a post. I know I've kept a few people waiting already, and should have it up soon. Long as nothing in real life gets in the way. :c

On a side note: Love all the tags, I've been seeing recently. <3

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
I'm working on a post. I know I've kept a few people waiting already, and should have it up soon. Long as nothing in real life gets in the way. :c

On a side note: Love all the tags, I've been seeing recently. <3

XD all made by Ozma that dashing devil x3

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Speaking of which I really need to finish my post.... just trying to work out the tntacles part of it XD..... sad part is I am serious XD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Indeed were just joking around also Dream... I am over here *waves at Dream from the opposite side where shes spraying to reveal that she had just attacked poor Vesper with pepper spray*

*uses Asgardian technology that was hiding in her neighbor's leaf pile to open a worm hole and redirect the pepper spray back at Light* Don't try to pepper spray Vesper, not unless you want the cute puppy to reveal what kind of big, bad ass wolf he really is.

Hey, Lunar! When you gonna get that post up? *jumps into the worm hole to hide from Light* You keep those tentacles to yourself, mister!

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
*simple ducks out of the way of pepper spray* XD oh unfortunately those tentacles have a mind of their own Dream XD. Pffftttt Vesper is the last person I would be afraid of in this rp XD

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
So after far, far too long *sorry about that* I finally fought through the rampaging writers block *with some help* and posted.

If anything needs to be changed, or if I missed something let me know and i'll get on it. (and it won't take me until February either)

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Okay due to reintroing(YES THAT ISNT A WORD BITE ME XD) I have decided to hold off the tentacles and do a shorter post x3 enjoy soonish... I would say in about a hour after this is posted or less.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
All stressed out from feeling crappy and having to do a complete rewrite on a paper for college to try and pull my grade out of the tank. It's called being overly hard on yourself so I'm having a pity party and beating up on my self confidence. Gonna work on pies tomorrow, that should help, right?

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
All stressed out from feeling crappy and having to do a complete rewrite on a paper for college to try and pull my grade out of the tank. It's called being overly hard on yourself so I'm having a pity party and beating up on my self confidence. Gonna work on pies tomorrow, that should help, right?
You need a hug missy yo Lunar give that girl a hug.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*raises eyebrow* Thanks for the sentiment, but I think Skitts would kill Lunar if he gave ME the hug. ;p And I don't think I want you or tentacles anywhere near me, but thanks all the same. *pauses for a moment* On second thought, CAN I borrow a couple of them? I know a certain English teacher that could use a hug... >:3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
*raises eyebrow* Thanks for the sentiment, but I think Skitts would kill Lunar if he gave ME the hug. ;p And I don't think I want you or tentacles anywhere near me, but thanks all the same. *pauses for a moment* On second thought, CAN I borrow a couple of them? I know a certain English teacher that could use a hug... >:3
you guys are all wierdoes... seriously it's funny as hell XD

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

*gives hugs*..... >> *runs away for dear life* YOU MAY BORROW A FEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back