• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch (versing Sephrioth)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sephiroth

First, i equip the kingdom key then when i was playing around with him i got jumpy a little n used guard, it block all of his beserk attacks then i use Ragnarok n i depleted 3 of his bars n im only on lvl89 in expert mode
i dont know if it was just my game but i wont u guys to try n see wht happens

jk4eva

Well I might try, but to be honest I wouldn't really wanna go against that again. He killed me too many times already.... You said you used kingdom key?

Eliefinis

Keyblade88 said:
ragnarok taking out 3 of his bars?

i'm sorry, that's not possible...

Indeed: especially when Sephiroth is immune to magic. Also the chances are very high that he will hit you before you finish charging the lasers.

cloud1414

Website
www.totla.biz.ly
i would have to try that, even though i mastered sephiroth's attacks, i know when they are going to appear, and which ones come first. well i might try it, if it dont work ill let u guys know

LNKNPRK4EVR1

I really doubt the truth behind this....Sephiroth has pretty high defense and you cant take out three of his health bars with one move when you are lvl. 100. In other words, you are lying.

Lol first ice Titan now this.Ok it could of happened because you used gameshark now on this game but on a another game..or square just put glitchs in games.Now im going o replay KH and find out every freakin secret thing there is.

DragonsFury

Hmm... I don't think Ars Arcanium or Ragnorak would take out 3 bars of his health... I might try it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back