• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
When playing as Riku, the battle music always plays. This happens in places there are something to do, I am now in Country of The Musketeers and All For One is playing even when there are no enemies. This started in Traverse Town before going to Country of Musketeers and since that the battle music always plays. But only in places there are something to do, like I said. For example, in Monstro or Traverse Town (there also played battle music when there was something to do) don't play the battle music. Is this on purpose or is this just a glitch? Command deck is blue, doesn't that mean there are no enemies?

And this only happens as Riku, not as Sora.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would think so. DDD was rushed and apparently has many glitches in it that went unnoticed, despite not noticing any myself. I doubt anyone at square quality checked the BGM, I don't know how you could fix it though so I'm sorry. Maybe restart the game? Drop to sora and then back? Good luck!

Hovhannes1998

That sounds like a glitch to me. Has it ever happened when save points or moogle shops are unavailable even when there is no battle? Does it play the regular music at all? Has this happened when you reset your game? As chuman mentioned, DDD was rushed, so they didn't check for glitches as thoroughly, that being said, it never happened to me, so I don't know if it is only happening to you. Luckily, since this is a forum, we might get some people with the same problem so you know it's not just your system or games fault. You could also try playing with a friend's game and see if the problem is still there. Hope that helped. :)

Rage-Roxas

Awards
Well, now it's maybe also as Sora. I'm not sure, because right now in Symphony of Sorcery, but a little before I finished Country of The Musketeers, the battle music didin't stop when the command deck was blue...

Hovhannes1998

The fact that the glitch is more widespread brings down the possibility that the makers overlooked it. So it might be that it's just your game or system. Did you do any research online about that glitch? I played my game some more and don't see anything like it. You should try playing someone else's game or try making a new save and see if the glitch is still present.

TDutch

This is no glitch, All For One will keep playing after the Minnie cutscene until you get to Holey Moley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back