• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glowing Eye Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

I've seen that people still don't know who he/she is. In KH2 he/she has been replaced by Roxas, right? Well, I just googled and found this:

Glowing Eye Unknown:
glowingeyedunknown.jpg

We can all see the glowing eye, nothing new...

Dual Wielding Unknown:
duelwielder.jpg

Look at his eye!!!! It's glowing!!!! Square didn't replace GEU!!! GEU = DWU

scource:http://www.deathsvertigo.com/deepdive/characters.html

For your information: I didn't photoshopped it or anything else, but I don't know if the guys from that website photoshopped... We should investigate DWU more in a high quality DD to check if his eye is really glowing in this scene!!!

Last edited:
B

Blood Aeon

<AumaaN> said:
I've seen that people still don't know who he/she is. In KH2 he/she has been replaced by Roxas, right? Well, I just googled and found this:

Glowing Eye Unknown:
glowingeyedunknown.jpg

We can all see the glowing eye, nothing new...

Dual Wielding Unknown:
duelwielder.jpg

Look at his eye!!!! It's glowing!!!! Square didn't replace GEU!!! GEU = DWU

scource:http://www.deathsvertigo.com/deepdive/characters.html

For your information: I didn't photoshopped it or anything else, but I don't know if the guys from that website photoshopped... We should investigate DWU more in a high quality DD to check if his eye is really glowing!!!

Wrong. You fail. The GEU is actually the second in command of the org, who weras a patch over one eye. I believe his name was Xigbar.

<AumaaN>

Blood Aeon said:
Wrong. You fail. The GEU is actually the second in command of the org, who weras a patch over one eye. I believe his name was Xigbar.

So why does "he" look just like Xigbar???(he looks just like you) And why does DWU eye glow???? I believe they are the same person(both Roxas, like revengematron3 said). In KH2 GEU is replaced by Roxas in the beach scene so my "discovery" makes sense to me!

Last edited:
B

Blood Aeon

<AumaaN> said:
So why does "he" look just like Xigbar???(he looks just like you) And why does DWU eye glow???? I believe they are the same person. In KH2 GEU is replaced by Roxas in the beach scene so my discovery makes sense to me!

No. Deep Dive was intended as a concept, not a trailer. While it is recreated to an extent in KH2, it is not exactally the same. The GEU is Xigbar. Roxas looks just like Sora, which is why he is on the beach scene. Deep Dive is not, and never was, intended to be taken as KH2's storyline, but a preview of a possibility of it.

180px-XIII_Order_02_Xigbar.png

Xigbar

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
No. Deep Dive was a "concept". The DWU and GEU Are BOTH roxas. There aren't two Roxas', people just assumed they were two different people cause they were seen at different events.

<AumaaN>

Blood Aeon said:
No. Deep Dive was intended as a concept, not a trailer. While it is recreated to an extent in KH2, it is not exactally the same. The GEU is Xigbar. Roxas looks just like Sora, which is why he is on the beach scene. Deep Dive is not, and never was, intended to be taken as KH2's storyline, but a preview of a possibility of it.
So what you're trying to say is that in DD GEU is Xigbar, while in KH2 he is Roxas??? Interesting:rolleyes:
And since DWU eye is glowing, he is Xigbar too?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes it is Roxas. Both of those pictures you got there was both taken from Deep Dive like you said. Deep Dive was just a concept and they scrapped that idea of having Roxas with Glowing Eyes a while ago. You should of known that some of the stuff in there was not going to be used.

Last edited:
B

Blood Aeon

<AumaaN> said:
So what you're trying to say is that in DD GEU is Xigbar, while in KH2 he is Roxas??? Interesting:rolleyes:
And since DWU eye is glowing, he is Xigbar too?

*sigh*, No, I am saying that the concept of the single eyed nobody eventually developed into the character Xigbar.

<AumaaN>

The Conquerer said:
Yes it is Roxas. Both of those pictures you got there was both taken from Deep Dive like you said. Deep Dive was just a concept and they scrapped that idea of having Roxas with Glowing Eyes a while ago. You should of know that some of the stuff in there was not going to be used.
Yes, that is my thought exactly. I know they deleted his glowing eye. My intention in this thread was to prove that GEU=DWU. There have been many assumptions on who GEU was in DD, so I decided to clear things up. Result: in DD DWU=GEU
In KH2 the eye is deleted so the mystery remained somewhat unsolved and thanks to this I believe GEU=DWU=Roxas

People, stop thinking I don't know that DD is a concept!!! I know that (duh)!

EDIT: btw, I'm soon going to log out, I have to go to school.
And to Blood Aeon: You may be right about the fact that Xigbar is based on GEU character design, but I think you have to admit that DWU=GEU in DD!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Holy crap....who cares?! The point was it was merely a concept in the KH ending, and now it was recreated.

Kill yourselves.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. The events in which the Beach and The Battle happen in DD are FAR apart. Almost a year. Characters can change over that time period. So it's possible for DWU and GEU to be Roxas.

2. Sora has had glowing eyes at one point in a promotional movie, in this he was given a pill to stop it. The glowing eye has to do something with Roxas (as Sora turns into roxas for a second while it glows) another point that GEU is Roxas.

3. There is the fact that Roxas is on the beach in his memories, just like in DD.

4. Xigbar is NOT GEU. Nomura only had two order memebers created during Deep Dive. Xenmas and Roxas. Those were the only two to come out of Deep Dive. So if GEU is not Roxas, it was a character that never became anything.

<AumaaN>

MyInnerFred said:
1. The events in which the Beach and The Battle happen in DD are FAR apart. Almost a year. Characters can change over that time period. So it's possible for DWU and GEU to be Roxas.

2. Sora has had glowing eyes at one point in a promotional movie, in this he was given a pill to stop it. The glowing eye has to do something with Roxas (as Sora turns into roxas for a second while it glows) another point that GEU is Roxas.

3. There is the fact that Roxas is on the beach in his memories, just like in DD.

4. Xigbar is NOT GEU. Nomura only had two order memebers created during Deep Dive. Xenmas and Roxas. Those were the only two to come out of Deep Dive. So if GEU is not Roxas, it was a character that never became anything.
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. But in the way you explain it, it just sounds so much less vague than in my posts:(

EDIT:
BTW, has anyone checked if DWU eye is really glowing in that scene. I don't have a good quality DD >_>

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
FYI his eye isn't glowing... or atleast we can't see if his eye is glowing. The light in that shot is to low to be his eye but none the less it doesnt erase the fact that his eye COULD glow.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I never knew people could be so dense. GEU = Roxas. Stop being retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back