• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glowing Eye Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

Cloudz_followa said:
Nyesss well, with my blind eye I see that both are concepts. =D
No DUH!!! Like I didn't knew that:rolleyes: (or were you just fooling around?)

Cloudz_followa said:
The second in DD is the concept for Roxas where Nomura decided to base that character and obviously turn it into the Sora wannabe
:D Of course it's a concept of Roxas!!! Everybody knows that.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yeah. They're both Roxas. Both were a concept of Roxas. One part was meant to show duel weilding and Riku, the other was to show the glowing eyes and the dream. Really, you're making to much of a big deal. You're already saying things about how other members were created from this. Maybe I'm just thinking too small, but still. It's a concept of a game. A game that was out in Japan in December and a game that will come out here in three days.

<AumaaN>

revengematron3 said:
You're already saying things about how other members were created from this.
Are you talking to me? If so, I'm very sorry, even though I can't remember saying that.
I never meant to make a big deal of it. It's just that because people keep posting here I feel obligated to reply. I'm kinda sick of this conversation now because it's been about this little detail for three days now. All I wanted was just to show the pics and let the thread die in peace...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back