• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glowing Eyed Unknown Is The Superior?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justified1217

well just listen up please and tell me what you think. remember back when we first saw good ol GEU? well remember when he had the heartless symbol on his chest? (heartless - creatures of darkness) Well remember in reverse rebirth when vexen and zexion were talking and zexion said the reason why he mistook riku's scent for the superior was bcuz rikcu is half dark, just like the superior, which is why he was able to escape threw the door? well The GEU has the symbol of darkness on his chest, why would an unknown who is neither light or dark have a darkness symbol on his chest??? ill tell you why bcuz GEU is special, he is the superior. so what do youu think, im kindaa in a rush so i didnt say every lil detail but youu get the picture

Thank You and Goodnight lol :cool:

oblivion seeker

If anyone in Deep Dive is the superior, in my opinion at least, it would be the SU. Why? Because I just don't think that the superior would walk up to a member, he would summon the other person like the EM does in Hollow Bastion.

In my opinion, the superior is either the SU or the EM.

Legato_Blue

I think Diz is the true superior, but wants to shut it down cause its out of hand. in CoM they say the organization studies the heart. things probably got out hand (mass amounts of heartless w/e) so he wants to stop it.

ozion3434

you can get confused through your explanation but they said in reverse/rebirth that only one other man has "done that" meaning becoming a heartless and normal again like sora did. but sora was turned to normal by light and ansems good side was turned to normal by light to. meaning ansems good side diz was a heartless and normal again and now ive gotten into how did ansems good side diz become the ruler of an evil organization with super powered elements.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i dont think things got out of hand..and i do think diz is the superior or an unknown....diz probably wants 2 shut it down because he may realize that mayb he could never b a "somebody" and that kingdom hearts will either bring light or release darkness.....or something like that...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Justified1217 said:
well just listen up please and tell me what you think. remember back when we first saw good ol GEU? well remember when he had the heartless symbol on his chest? (heartless - creatures of darkness) Well remember in reverse rebirth when vexen and zexion were talking and zexion said the reason why he mistook riku's scent for the superior was bcuz rikcu is half dark, just like the superior, which is why he was able to escape threw the door? well The GEU has the symbol of darkness on his chest, why would an unknown who is neither light or dark have a darkness symbol on his chest??? ill tell you why bcuz GEU is special, he is the superior. so what do youu think, im kindaa in a rush so i didnt say every lil detail but youu get the picture

Thank You and Goodnight lol :cool:

he could be, good theory

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
umm for all of u people sayin that diz is the superior, im pretty sure it was confirmed that diz was not the superior. i think they confirmed it in like august but i dont exactly remember where i heard this so it could be wrong but i think its true. i personally think the em is the superior and diz is his apprentice who is secretly trying to destroy the order and he wants mickey and rikus help because remember in com he talked to mickey but were not sure what he said. he could have been askin for mickeys help then.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
LoyalSubject said:
umm for all of u people sayin that diz is the superior, im pretty sure it was confirmed that diz was not the superior. i think they confirmed it in like august but i dont exactly remember where i heard this so it could be wrong but i think its true. i personally think the em is the superior and diz is his apprentice who is secretly trying to destroy the order and he wants mickey and rikus help because remember in com he talked to mickey but were not sure what he said. he could have been askin for mickeys help then.
no riku speaks to Diz in Com and heres the video
Rikus_Ending.gif

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
no he also talks to mickey. after riku speaks to namine riku comes back and talks to mickey. then at one point mickey says "i know DIZ told me" so mickey clearly had a conversation with diz during the game we just dont know the whole conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back