• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

wait i have a theory in KH riku i think got blinded when answem opened the door kingdom hearts it comsumed him because it was to much light in this prosseces mayb riku survived but got blinded from the light and now when he takes off his BLIND FOLD he wears he has the glowing eye go here to see http://photobucket.com/albums/b2/TheAbandonedWolf/?action=view&current=Riku1.jpg also click this to see him also with a glowing eye http://photobucket.com/albums/b392/DarkMusica/Kingdom Hearts/?action=view&current=riku.jpg

NEO9011

but those are fanmade pics so they aren't totally relevant. It is definitely possible, though. You don't see rikus eyes when hes on top of the tower, and you cant see the glowing eyed unknown's hair...

surge

i think there is another side of Riku, for example, people believe that the BHK is somehow connected to Sora, so this GEU has to be Riku or have some connection to Riku, cuz in Deep Dive, b4 he walks through the rock, we see a heartless symbol, and we all know that Riku had a heartless symbol on his chest when he was controlled by Ansem, plus GEU and heartless Riku wore boots, so i just believe that the GEU is Riku or has some weird connection to Riku

GEU

Um. I have theory. Well most people believe the DWU and BHK are the same person, but if you slow down the video you can see DWU eyes glow too. So I think DWU=GEU.

GEU

KingdomHearts2.jpg

You see!

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

^^ this theory above could be true when i just saw DEEP DIVE again there is a scene if u stop it u can see the DWU have a glowing eye so the DWU and the GEU are the same person its posotive watch the movie and see for ur self if u dont belive me or the person above me!! :)

beastin4kh2

i think that just might be like the reflection of the keyblade cause its so shiny and it was moving really fast but in that pic it shows three dots and i don't think he has three eyes

Counterpart

GEU said:

WRONG...thats when the NEO HEartless goes right through his face in that screen...nice try though!!!!!

And -RiKu-DaNgEr- stop trying to figure out who GEU is...Yesterday you said BHK then you said Ansem then Riku then you changed your mind again to BHK.You are confused so stop trying!!!

GEU

Counterpart said:
WRONG...thats when the NEO HEartless goes right through his face in that screen...nice try though!!!!!
Yeah your i guess your right!!!

My new theory is that it is the 4 sides of riku. Or why else would they show this at the end?

KingdomHear.jpg

Counterpart

DWU is BHK plain and simple.Nomura already said BHK is a new character so he cant be a part of Riku and again you need a heart to wield a keyblade and BHK can wield one so he has his own heart.BFU is obviously Riku.GEU and SU are the only ones nobody knows about.GEU has a female type body shape so it can be the new Unknown girl we don't know about and SU can be the new grey haired unknown.We just don't know about the last two.And the reason they showed those 4 at the end of DD is to show that those 4 are going to work togehter.It did say "We'll go together".

surge

yeah, i think u got a point there, cuz near the end of DD, it shows DWU, BFU, GEU, and SU, so i guess those 4 unknowns r the most important unknowns in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back