• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
That theory is wrong riku is not blind by the kingdomhearts light i disproved it last time did you play com throughout the whole game he wasn't going blind i think it's for his senses of darkness it doesn't mean he's actually blind deep dive i heard was a concept dont take it serious you have to admit that we don't know every character in the game we don't even know what bhk ' s name is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

com is nothing KH and KH2 are the real stories COM is just a mere theorie or what KH2 was going to be like DHu havent u visited the other fourms

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
GEU is still most likely BHK. None of the other characters look like anyone else, so when SU tells GEU that "He looks just like you", he's most likely referring to Sora.

surge

i think when CoM ended, there was a time period b4 KH2 started, cuz in CoM, Sora and Rku are the same from KH, but in KH2, they seem to look a little older, so we still dont know if Riku is blind or not, maybe something happened to him during the time period between CoM and KH2

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah but it's been proven it has nothing to do with him not being blind and the promise namine and sora had meant something and why he's in the pod you don't have to play com but they give you the information on it and gives you hints on kh2 that was a fill in for kh and kh2.there different because it's a year later and told you about his senses of darkness

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

they already made a statment that COM was just to see what KH2 was going to be like it had nothing to do with KH or KH2 just pretend that it never started beacause it never did

Dorak

Number one, that's fanart dude, it's not real proof of a theory. Number two, nice theory, but you need my proof. Number three, my theory is that riku wears a blindfold to increse his other senses. If you play rerevse rebirth on CoM, they are always talking about how they can smell the darkness and etc. Now at the begining of r/r only Zexion said he could smell the darkness and pick up other peoples scent. But as you progressed Riku started to do it to. Not only could he smell darkness, he could taste it in the air, smell danger, and pick up peoples scents. So that makes my conclude that that's why he wears the blindfold.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
why is he in the pod if it never happened because of his memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back