• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Going Dark' on KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
As some of you may know, the term 'going dark' at least when it comes to video games and other forms of media, can mean completely shutting yourself off from its till release and experience. And after the 'Lost Masters' tease that followed the 2.5 trailer last night, it got me thinking as to when and if I should possibly go dark on KH3. Not only to save myself from possible spoilers, but just not to dry myself out on the game itself before it even releases.

So my question to anyone is when do you think, if you'll even 'go dark' on KH3? After the first trailer with a few minutes of game play mixed story cut scenes? Or maybe even if Japan's release comes before US/EU?

Of course, hopefully not having to go dark from the KHInsider forums :tongue:.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not sure it if I will since we don't have a date yet. Even so, it might be a long time before I play KHIII so I was thinking that I might spoil myself so I'm not behind on the story again.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Good luck with that.

With that said, I won't mind keeping up with the news; a good story will be a good story, and a bad story will be a bad story. I'll go all the way until the game releases or leaks, maybe even spoiling the whole story for discussion purposes. Maybe.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
As some of you may know, the term 'going dark' at least when it comes to video games and other forms of media, can mean completely shutting yourself off from its till release and experience. And after the 'Lost Masters' tease that followed the 2.5 trailer last night, it got me thinking as to when and if I should possibly go dark on KH3. Not only to save myself from possible spoilers, but just not to dry myself out on the game itself before it even releases.

So my question to anyone is when do you think, if you'll even 'go dark' on KH3? After the first trailer with a few minutes of game play mixed story cut scenes? Or maybe even if Japan's release comes before US/EU?

Depends on how you wanna approach this. I haven't come to a decision yet for instance. I might watch the trailers but go dark close or on the release date, to avoid spoilers etc. I can't recall KH trailers for a new game which contained spoilers. They were mostly mysterious and enigmatic.

This forum is the hard part. There are a lot of people in here whose guesswork usually comes true, effectively revealing the plot. Talking from experience, a lot of people were theorizing what would happen by the end of BBS and their predictions came true.

You might wanna start avoiding discussions regarding KH3 in here but otherwise, it's too soon to go dark. The game has years of development ahead of it.

Sdog

Awards
You might wanna start avoiding discussions regarding KH3 in here but otherwise, it's too soon to go dark. The game has years of development ahead of it.

Agreed, I more than likely wouldn't go dark until at most half a year before launch with a solid release date.

axel95

Awards
I won't go dark until the Japanese release or leak. When I do go dark, I won't be back here until after I have beaten KH3. I will watch all of the trailers, but nothing more than that.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If the game is released in Japan before EU (very likely) then I'll go dark, never enter this forum, never search for or look at anything KH related on youtube and avoid the comment sections on all gaming related videos and make sure to clean my history so absolutely nothing can show up in the "recommended for you" box and finally, just to be absolutely safe, stay the fuk of Facebook.
We'll see if I have to do something more once the time comes but this time I'm not getting spoiled on anything.
Until then I gonna look at everything I can get my hands on without regrets (can't avoid it anyway)

Gram

Banned
Awards
If there's one thing I've learned of myself it's that I am unable to "go dark" for anything lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back