• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Going off to the Airforce

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanandhallie

Tomorrow at 4PM i'm officially leaving for the United States Airforce to BMT to serve a contract for 6 years active and 2 years non-active, since this is like a support forum here I think I just wanted to tell you all that, cause I love this site and will continue for my life to love kingdom hearts. Wish me luck and thank you all :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow =o Good luck with everyone your dooooing. I cant really recommend anything or give you "support" since I really know nothing about the air force. >___<;

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
what job did you get? ATC? ATC sounds cool to me. just sitting there in the tower, telling planes to go to whichever hangar. from those i've talked to, its easier then it sounds.

Good luck!

rikubaka67

Awards
(I know you won't see this for a while, but...) wow, that sounds really cool! good luck!

bryanandhallie

Wow, Its been a year since I posted that! Yes, Ive just got back from technical training and am in MacDill Florida in Tampa Bay! So yea my first duty station was a win! No I diddnt get Air Traffic Controll but I did get something interesting :) My job is a Technical Controller, so I work on all the stuff that keeps people talking and operating.

Out of a whole year without kingdom hearts I love it that much more and am so excited that there are new games coming out! So much new info was arroused whilst I was in training that I can be happy for awhile. Thanks for those of you who wrote

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Lulz.

Im Air-Force JROTC. I just spent a week at Scott Air-Force base and it ****in rocked.

Alot of people dont know much since its not mostly spoken about. Yes Air-Force has the better living conditions but its Basic isnt that long isnt 8 weeks.. I think. I might go into the Air-Foce and take the double promtions from ROTC but I really dont know. I love the ROTC program and I grew up with the Military life. Gah. I dont know what I want if I want College or Military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back