• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Another wonderful chapter,
U make my FanFic suck HaHa, LOL.
Anyways thanks for writing such and awesome Story!

RoxyStarOblivion

Website
rubystar-wind-kokiri.deviantart.com
"“Yeah, hi. I was sent by the author, Elorah, to remind you that this story isn’t exactly all about you. You really need to interact with some of the other characters besides yourself. There’s hardly any dialogue and all you do is think to yourself and think about Riku! Do you even wonder how the readers are feeling? ” asked the boy."

You tell her, Timmy. XD
I don't know why but he's my favorite character. But Mary-Sue is hilarious. XD
Awesome fanfic! :D

Elorah

Awards
Another wonderful chapter,
U make my FanFic suck HaHa, LOL.
Anyways thanks for writing such and awesome Story!
Aww thanks again seasalt!
but i have to say that your fic definitely does not suck!
I love it!
Ohh! You're welcome :3

"“Yeah, hi. I was sent by the author, Elorah, to remind you that this story isn’t exactly all about you. You really need to interact with some of the other characters besides yourself. There’s hardly any dialogue and all you do is think to yourself and think about Riku! Do you even wonder how the readers are feeling? ” asked the boy."

You tell her, Timmy. XD
I don't know why but he's my favorite character. But Mary-Sue is hilarious. XD
Awesome fanfic! :D
Yup! That's Timmy, the people's OC! xD
do you want to join the Timmy fan club? so far it consists of me, Sonja and Lenya. Timmy roxzors.
Glad you like the story!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Aww thanks again seasalt!
but i have to say that your fic definitely does not suck!
I love it!
Ohh! You're welcome :3
Hahaha Thanks,
But Your fanfic is just... Inspirational. lol
No one can deny the wonderful work you do!

Well, it certainly makes mine look sucky.

Can't deny that one. xD
I can, I love your fanfic
So unique with drawings.
I think really that we all ahve various special talents I suppose. Each one different to eachother. XD

Elorah

Awards
lol yes join the FC!! xD be a timmy fan it is admiration to the fanfic ^^
hehe it is? ... I mean It is!! Woot for Timmy! xD

Hahaha Thanks,
But Your fanfic is just... Inspirational. lol
No one can deny the wonderful work you do!
You're very welcome.
Inspirational? Well i don't think that's the right word, but that's very nice :3
aww thank you!
Well, it certainly makes mine look sucky.

Can't deny that one. xD
I can, I love your fanfic
So unique with drawings.
I think really that we all ahve various special talents I suppose. Each one different to eachother. XD

I like your fic , FishBox! It's wickedly random.
Well, of course everyone's different. If everyone was the same, the world would be boring!

Elorah

Awards
Timmy fanclub!? Where? 8D
I'll join!
xD the Timmy fan club is 100% imaginary, we just love Timmy! We were planning to put somethingi n our sigs but I don't know what's happening with that!
Yay! I love the new chapter!!! The timmy part is the best! Can't wait for more ^_^
Yaay! that's awesome! Hehe Timmy is the best! Would you like to join the above mentioned Timmy inaginary fan club? xD

Anyways, onto the long awaited Chapter 7. Sorry I haven't updated for a while, but with real life, homework and my art thread (!!) I haven't had as much time to write as I would have liked.
Making a special appearance in the chapter, and possibly later again in the fic, is Likke an OC from the brilliant mind of none other than wicked friend and devoted Timmy fan, Sonja~Soulheart!! Let's all make Likke feel welcome :3
So here it is! Enjoy Chapter 7!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7

She treaded slowly and steadily through the water. Her feet made unpleasant noises as they immersed themselves in the mixture of sand, water and seaweed. She smashed the surface of the water with her forearms, in an attempt to advance at a faster rate. Mary-Sue had a very determined look on her face, which appeared not long after the decision was made to make Riku hers immediately. She didn’t care anymore about the weird things that were happening around her; only minutes ago a gorgeous guy had turned her down! That was most certainly unheard of!

Mary-Sue began growling under her breath as she treaded further. She was getting ever closer to Riku, Sora, Kairi and Timmy. Sora and Kairi were lightly splashing each other; Timmy was lying on his back, not saying a word. Riku stood still in the water, gazing momentarily into the sunset. Mary-Sue’s speed doubled, and she began tearing through the water faster than ever before, flailing her arms around wildly, her soaked hair occasionally, and quite literally, slapping her in the face.

With each step forward, she became closer and closer to the group, and the noises she made became louder. It wasn’t long at all before she had finally waded the twenty or so meters to finally meet up with them. She stood silently behind Riku, her breaths loud and deep. She turned her head briefly and gazed at the sunset. It was the most beautiful thing she had seen for a long time, apart from Riku, obviously. A smirk grew on Mary-Sue’s face, as her right arm extended slowly and placed itself on Riku’s shoulder. She pulled him around slowly … before completely and utterly throwing herself at him.

Yes, you read that right. Mary-Sue’s gone psycho. Feel free to laugh your crazy little heads off.

Mary-Sue viciously tugged at Riku’s shoulders, forcing his head forward at lightning speed. Sora, Kairi stood blankly in shock as they witnessed her angrily pulling Riku towards her, when their faces abruptly collided, whereas Timmy, standing nearby, was in absolute hysterics. Gotta love him. Riku, however, was certainly not in hysterics; quite the contrary really. He was confused and somewhat disgusted by Mary-Sue’s sudden actions. He was spluttering, making whining noises as he pushed Mary-Sue off of him, causing her to fall backwards into the water.

“Oh. My. Gosh. Riku!” cried a mysterious voice from the nearby island. Apparently, he had failed to rid himself of the crazed Mary-Sue quickly enough. A young girl, of relatively short stature stood on the island closest to the water he happened to be swimming in. Her long, brown hair was tied up into a high ponytail; tears welled up in her glowing green eyes. “Riku, you’re not doing … what I think you’re doing, are you?”

“Likke, this is not what it looks like!” immediately replied Riku. For some time, fourteen-year-old Likke had been developing feelings for Riku, something he knew only too well. She was relatively talkative around him, but when it came to those she didn’t know, she was generally very shy. “Look, there is no way I would willingly kiss her! She’s deranged!” he yelled.

Mary-Sue had resurfaced from the water. She was angry. Never had she been addressed in such a vile manner! … Deranged?! Surely he mustn’t know the meaning of that word for him to use it in a way as incorrect as that. The fact he stated he would never willingly kiss her caused a small piece of Mary-Sue’s almost non-existent soul to wither away and die. A loud growl slipped out of her mouth as she dived underwater and propelled herself far away.

Not long after, Mary-Sue dragged herself out of the water, where she woefully, yet gracefully, placed herself on a large rock, which was conveniently positioned so that she wouldn’t have to endure the pain of looking at anyone. Inside, she felt the urge to scream at the top of her lungs; her worst fear had been realized. Never in her lifetime had she ever expected something as horrid as this to ever happen! Sure, there were some minor hiccups in the past, but these past few days were by far the most horrible yet.

She pondered for a while, with her head rested in her hands, sighing loudly. The orange glow of the sky had caught her attention; the sunset really was beautiful. Although, she was quite surprised that that day had gone by so fast; surely, it wouldn’t already be the end of the day! Mary-Sue sighed, again. She felt she had been sighing quite a bit lately, although that might just be her imagination. Maybe the end of her time on the islands had come to a sudden end, just like the day had gone so fast. Just maybe, her time was already up. She wondered ‘Is it best to be here anymore?’ She wondered whether she was simply wasting time. After all, there are hundreds of attractive men she could be chasing. This thought may have brightened her mood slightly, but Mary-Sue was still quite angry, and definitely not in the mood to deal with anyone.

“… Come on, Timmy, Dad wanted us home fifteen minutes ago” Likke’s voice could be heard softly in the distance. It became louder as her and her brother walked closer in Mary-Sue’s general direction. She felt a warm hand place itself on her shoulder.

“Hey, are you feeling alright? I know that-“ began a smiling Timmy, although his speech was abruptly cut short.

“Go. Away” muttered Mary-Sue. She turned her head and her gaze fell upon Timmy, whose face was filled with a mixture of confusion and concern. “NOW!” Her voice obviously had increased in volume, to a piercing yell of sorts.

Timmy and Likke walked much faster now, heading away from Mary-Sue with each passing step. While they were completely out of her sight, she literally leapt out of her position on the rock and sprinted to her gummi ship, shrouded by trees, where she sat sulking for the remainder of the night. She definitely no longer felt anywhere near as confident as when she had first arrived. Was it possible that she wasn’t perfect?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooohhh! Suspence... well maybe not really, but it looks like Mary-Sue isn't happy! *evil laughter* Hopefully you liked reading again! Feel free to post any little thing you might find funny and would possibly like in the plot, or let me know if there were any areas which needed improvement.
Thanks! xD

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
ahhck i said it a lot of times but...THANKS A WHOLE LOT!!! xD i love this chapter too!! mainly because mary-sue's world's crashing down on her xD finally she realizes the truth =u=
Hehe you're welcome! It was really fun writing Likke in.
Glad you love it!
Hehe yeah, mary-sue's getting what she deserves now!

lol xD xD xD That was really funny @w@ @w@ @w@
Poor Timmy though OuO ;; Timyyy D:
Mary-Sue has cracked xD ;;
Sonja's lucky to have her character in this chappie +__+
Yaay! xD
Yeah, poor Timmy. But he knows he's loved! :3
Yes. Yes she has!
Well if you want one of your characters in, feel free to ask me!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
*clears throat*
haha Mary Sue, you are LOSING IT!
Poor Riku... poor Timmy...
I wanna join that timmy fanclub btw lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
She stood silently behind Riku, her breaths loud and deep.
lol Im sorry that bit made me crack up! XD

Ok Im joking the whole thing was utterly hilarious! lol.
I can't wait to ready more! lol
LOL I hope you like your new sig!
Ok that was off topic but anyways I love your writing it's truely amazing and creative. You have that natural gift and ability to draw in an audience's attention and keep them reading in suspence, Yet the chapter finishes so naturally, I wish I had that... lol

Elorah

Awards
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! !!!
*clears throat*
haha Mary Sue, you are LOSING IT!
Poor Riku... poor Timmy...
I wanna join that timmy fanclub btw lol

Yes. Yes she is! And it makes so many people so *happy* xD
Hehe all you have to do is look at my sig and copy the timmy related sentence, put it in yours! xD
She stood silently behind Riku, her breaths loud and deep.

lol Im sorry that bit made me crack up! XD

Ok Im joking the whole thing was utterly hilarious! lol.
I can't wait to ready more! lol
LOL I hope you like your new sig!
Ok that was off topic but anyways I love your writing it's truely amazing and creative. You have that natural gift and ability to draw in an audience's attention and keep them reading in suspence, Yet the chapter finishes so naturally, I wish I had that... lol
O_O .. does that sentence i wrote even make sense?! i think it's a tad contradictory... oh well!
Ohh that's so nice of you! And i love my new sig! I've never really written anything before, just stories for english class and stuff, but it feels really good being complimented on my writing skill. May i say, you're a pretty awesome writer yourself!

Elorah

Awards
lol yes xD He should really get an fc,Id totally join xD
And erhh thatll be really nice,but I dont wanna trouble you >__< ;
Hehe you never know what might happen! But pretty much all the readers are in either mine or your FC so it's kinda pointless.
Hehe its fine really! Just ask and I'll see what I can do!

Twilight_Path

omg yay timmy!
lol oh noes mary-sue doesn't know what to do! (lol. im a poet couldn't help meself) ^_^
*does yay dance* go elorah! :)
ah yes the suspense is killing me!
will riku fall for mary-sue?
will i ever learn how to pronounce likke's name?
will mary-sue purchase the book "how to make friends for dummies"?
lol awesome job mate! :)

Elorah

Awards
omg yay timmy!
lol oh noes mary-sue doesn't know what to do! (lol. im a poet couldn't help meself) ^_^
*does yay dance* go elorah!
ah yes the suspense is killing me!
will riku fall for mary-sue?
will i ever learn how to pronounce likke's name?
will mary-sue purchase the book "how to make friends for dummies"?
lol awesome job mate!

Wanna join the imaginary Timmy fan club? XD It's Timmy-tastic? (and 100% imaginary)
What amazing poetry skills, Twilight_Path! *does yay dance*
Hmm i didn't think it was too suspenseful, but suspence is good!

ahh and I just heard from Sonja~Soulheart that Likke is indeed pronounced like lee-kaye. Thankyou Sonja!

Glad you like it! Hopefully the next chapter won't be too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back