• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Good Places for Dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
I'm surprised nobody has suggested any sexual activities yet. I thought I knew you, KHI, but then I was wrong

so yeah smack those hoes and tell'm to come up with their own damn ideas if they're being such jews

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I'm surprised nobody has suggested any sexual activities yet. I thought I knew you, KHI, but then I was wrong

so yeah smack those hoes and tell'm to come up with their own damn ideas if they're being such jews
Ya know, when I first made this thread I was like, Damn I'm not gonna get any relevant answers. And then people gave me good suggestions and I was shocked. But I appreciate it, thank you.

I probably will be like yeah you girls can come up with something. Idc if I don't hang out with them, I got plenty of other options.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Seriously, if I would've seen this thread earlier I would've.

Backseat of your car
BEHIND a building
A sleezy Motel 6
Her parent's new car
Her parent's bed
Her parent's couch
Her parent's dinner table
Her parents

I'm out of ideas.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
take her for coffee, that way u can talk and make sure u buy her the drink, it sounds corny, but i mean what girl doesnt like to talk, this way she can talk to u and her friend and u can talk to ur freind too its more of a social thing then a sexual but ur relationship would become stronger cause ur showing her inititive in buying her stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back